Diamond and Pearl Out, Best Wishes in?

Topic started by Jlynnana on July 2, 2010. Last post by Obsidian609 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Seems that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will be ending in the fall, However this isn't the end of Pokemon. As a matter of fact, it's only the beginning; Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will be followed up by Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes. In the photos below, You can see Ash in a new attire in the company of a new female protagonist.

What do ya think?

Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
1 I already mentioned this in my tweet but i just want to say that. The new grass evolution looks the best but the new water evolution is definitely a improvement over its basic form (Which was FVGLY!!!)
2 The replacement for Dawn look... dumb... Why exactly can't we have White? she looks awesome and is a little bit older then all the other girls where, and That would be a good excuse to make Ash a little bit older too!!
3 BUT NO!!! Ash now looks even younger then he did at the first series!! did he shrink? seriously to me it looks like he did!!
4 And still no mention of the hot professor? i sure do hope we get her in the series :3
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
lol, I WANT WHITE too!
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree with both of you on Having White in the anime. But when I heard they were going to add a new character exclusive to the anime I was expecting a goth girl but no we get this girl. :(
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel