5th Generation Starter Pokemon Silhouettes Revealed

Topic started by Kelleth on May 9, 2010. Last post by Chengy 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

So what do you think about the first few pics of the new starter Pokemon? aside from that the originals are better? Discuss :)
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,357 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Meh...the original starter Pokemon (from the Red/Blue era and Gold/Silver/Crystal era) are still the best. This includes the Pikachu you start off with in Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition.

The starting choices for Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (along with Heartgold/Soulsilver)
 The starting choices for Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (along with Heartgold/Soulsilver)

The starting choices for Pokemon Red/Blue (along with FireRed/LeafGreen)
 The starting choices for Pokemon Red/Blue (along with FireRed/LeafGreen)

@ShadowKnight508: @Kelleth said:

"  

So what do you think about the first few pics of the new starter Pokemon? aside from that the originals are better? Discuss :) "
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: i am only choosing the one on the left, period, nothing else, it's the most bearable looking

gawd this is the WORST of them all
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,357 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kelleth: I never did answer the question, did I? Sorry about that....
I think that it could be something good....I just hate how strange the Pokemon are becoming nowadays compared to the originals. I still prefer the originals (see earlier post), but I have kinda given up on Pokemon after suffering through Ruby/Saphire/Emerald. Until I see a full version of the new starting Pokemon (not just the silhouettes), I reserve my judgement upon the matter.
@ShadowKnight508: That ain't what i meant, i meant that we already know everybody prefers the originals so it becomes redundant to even mention this.
@cfatalis said:

" @Kelleth: i am only choosing the one on the left, period, nothing else, it's the most bearable looking  gawd this is the WORST of them all "

The one on the top is the worst of all from that silhouette only i can recognize that its going to be a blatant Turtwig rip-off but not grass because i think its going to be the Fire type and the one on the left is going to be a grass type.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: for those who didn't want to wait the video out
 yeeeahhhh......

Post by Zenaxzd (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
The one on the left looks cool. I am going to go ahead and guess it is the grass starter and that is a leaf on its tail? 

The top middle looks silly but I wanna see the whole thing before bringing down judgement.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I think the one on the left is fire.

Tbh it just looks like a Cindaquil / charmander fusion
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel