Movie Trailer: Pokemon B&W: Kyurem vs The Sacred Swordsmen

Topic started by Bigheart711 on June 17, 2012. Last post by Acura_Max 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,107 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Alias: Pokemon Black & White: Kyurem vs The Sacred Swordsmen, Pokemon Best Wishes: Kyurem vs Seikenshi

Genres: Adventure, Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Shounen

Themes: (Pocket)Monsters

Plot Summary

The 15th Pokemon movie in the franchise. While Satoshi (Ash) and company are further into their journey, they suddenly encounter Kyurem and start to be targeted by him. Unfortunately, they all might be in even bigger trouble when they become involved in a feud against three more legendary pokemon called the "Sacred Swordsmen". Meanwhile, one other legendary pokemon, Keldeo vies to earn his title to become a Sacred Swordsman, but it could take more than just skill to become one himself...

via Bigheart711

Teaser Trailer

Full Trailers

These two happen to be subbed, thankfully. :) They include a teaser trailer for the Meloetta short.

The movie will air in Japanese theaters on July 14, 2012.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

...Wish they use the manga for this movie, really getting tire of Ash and Pikachu

Post by takashichea (13,231 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Oh sweet another movie trailer for the summer, and it's Pokemon! Damn, Black and White pokemon counterparts look strange. My favorite two Pokemon movies is the first one and the Heroes one.

Online Now

Updates

and all the other Pokemon fans

Here's the dub version!

Edit:

Keldeo sounds like Vic Mignogna (voice actor of Edward Elric)

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea:

I'm not really a fan of the anime anymore, I more into the manga and video games

But thanks anyway

This is the movie I wanted to see :)

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight:

They teased us with that cool trailer. I thought that was a new anime, but I found out it was a trailer for the new game, Black and White 2. Yeah, I wanted to see an anime like that.

Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Likewise starting to get tired of Ash hopefully one day they pass the torch to some other character to be the main protagonist of the show.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,107 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea said:

@Destinyheroknight:

They teased us with that cool trailer. I thought that was a new anime, but I found out it was a trailer for the new game, Black and White 2. Yeah, I wanted to see an anime like that.

Yeah, the same thing happened with me. Either way, I can't wait to check B/W2 out.

Online Now

Guess what, Vic Mignogna is voicing Keldeo. I was like, Edward Elric?

Post by UsachanMaN (4,525 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@takashichea: Lool Vic as a Pokemon! Now that'll be interesting! XD Thanks for sharing! :D

Online Now

@UsachanMaN:

I thought I posted a trailer for you. Here are the videos.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,525 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@takashichea: Thank you!! Lool I heard Vic!! XD

Online Now

Got another sneak peek video on Terrakion.

Post by Acura_Max (2,381 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Here is another sneak peak. The first 3 minutes are the same as the trailer above, but the last minute has the main character battling the third swordsmen.

For some reason the video does not work when I embed it. So here is a link.

Online Now

@Acura_Max:

It does that. To get around it, you have to click on the video and go to YouTube. Either click on the username and open the same video or copy/paste the video name in the search bar to open the same video. Now, the URL and video should work now. The reason why is that it has the Player Embedded words in the link.

Thanks for the update.

Post by Acura_Max (2,381 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Here is the final trailer for the movie. Just like the last trailer, this trailer is pretty much a compilation of all the trailers until the final two minutes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel