I talk about why you should buy Patlabor 2: the movie.

Topic started by N15PCA on May 9, 2009. Last post by N15PCA 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Has far has the movies go Patlabor 2 the movie is the best of what Patlabor has to offer. I love the deep Political and social stuff in it. The song Unnatural City by Kenji Kawai ready kicks butt. Just the parts alone when Shinobu Nagumo and Yukihito Tsuge are talking to each other makes it a movie worth watching.

I know it came out in 1993, but the visuals are so good that you want to watch till the end.

It's also nice to see a Political anime that doesn’t have the United States has the main bad guy. It's hard to fines those animes now and days.

The first Patlabor movie was ok and third movie was a joke.

I hope people go out their and buy this movie.

Here the song by Kenji Kawai.  I think hbis best work period.

Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Has far has the movies go Patlabor 2 the movie is the best of what Patlabor has to offer. I love the deep Political and social stuff in it. The song Unnatural City by Kenji Kawai ready kicks butt. Just the parts alone when Shinobu Nagumo and Yukihito Tsuge are talking to each other makes it a movie worth watching.

I know it came out in 1993, but the visuals are so good that you want to watch till the end.

It's also nice to see a Political anime that doesn’t have the United States has the main bad guy. It's hard to fines those animes now and days.

The first Patlabor movie was ok and third movie was a joke.

I hope people go out their and buy this movie.

Their that song from Kenji Kawai.  Unnatural City this is best work period.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel