Your opinion on the One backtracking?

Topic started by VG_Addict on June 26, 2013. Last post by Acura_Max 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

What do you think of MS removing the DRM/anti-used game policies on the One? Will you buy one now?

I'll probably get a Wii U eventually.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm happy that they backtracked lol I'm actually willing to buy one now.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They were going to, or they would have been murdered by the PS4 in the holiday season. I'm still getting the PS4 first though.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'll get one in the next year or two. I need a new 360 but after I get that this week I'l holding off on getting anything else for a long while.

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

More good news regarding the Xbox.

They're no longer charger developers 10k for updates and they're teaming up with unity

http://blogs.unity3d.com/2013/06/27/build-conference/

Today at Microsoft’s annual Build Conference in San Francisco, a new collaboration was announced with Unity Technologies, the provider of Unity multi-platform game engine and developer tools. Marking one step in our ongoing commitment to provide the best developer environment for creators, this collaboration will make it even easier for developers to bring popular games, entertainment and apps to Microsoft platforms.
Developers who build games published by Microsoft Studios now have access to Unity tools for Xbox 360 and Xbox One free of charge and can create interactive 3D and 2D experiences. Unity will develop tools for Xbox One, including support for features like multiplayer matchmaking, SmartGlass, enhanced Kinect gestures and recognition, and the power of the cloud.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel