Your Anime Zombie Survival Team

Topic started by SamJaz on July 19, 2010. Last post by Caligula 4 years ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,851 posts) See mini bio Level 20
From the success of Highschool of the Dead, makes me wonder who else you want in an Anime zombie survival team?
Obviously, any magic abilities will be removed, and robots/people with metal limbs get that advantage nulled. 
So, all things being equal, who do you want alongside you as you try to survive zombies? No one from Highschool of the Dead is allowed, for obvious reasons.

My team:
Revy (Black Lagoon- Put a gun in her hand, she is unstoppable)
Rock (Black Lagoon- can keep everyone together, has an amazing general knowledge and can use it, AND he keeps Revy sane-ish.)
Lelouch (Code Geass- Even without his Geass, he can plan brilliant plans for taking out Them )
Black Jack (Black Jack-  If anyone can treat a zombie bite, it's either him or Franken Fran, and I wouldn't trust her with a plaster.) 
Hiruma Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin- Non-killing oath doesn't count on Them) 
Onizuka (GTO- Look after everyone, break in survivors, pull of something insane when we're all gonna die) 

I considered adding Yotsuba, from Yostuba&!, as with her around, there's no chance of any of us commiting suicide out of dispair, but then I realised that EVERYONE would do that when she ran off on her own and... 
Other runner-ups for my team included Kei Kurono, Suzaku Kururugi, Yoko Littner, Shinji Ikari, Simon the Digger...

But that's just me. Of course, this is just your main Nakama, you'll recruit more survivors as you go along. Limit is seven people for you main starting team INCLUDING yourself.
So, how about you? Who do you want on your team? Like I said, main cast of HotD is disallowed as they already do this for a living.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Anyway, here's my list  

1. Shogo Kawada (battle royale) - This guy is My Swiss army knife. He Grew up in a Doctor's office and Knows everything From First aid To Psychology. He can hotwire a car and has an elaborate knowledge of traps For Both Humans and animals. Shogo was able to whittle a spear and Make a bow With His pocket knife. He Has a detailed knowledge Of Almost every plant, and Knows Which you should eat, Which he can make into medicine and Those that Outright kill you. Not To mention he stalemated a psychopathic super-killer. 
  2. Sousuke Sagara (full metal panic)- He's Been a soldier since his days in a unknown *cough*  screw the censors it's Afghanistan *cough* Middle Eastern Country as a member of A Militant Orgination *cough* Al Qaeda *cough*. He Has Knowledge Of Explosives, A basic understanding of mechanics, He knows battlefield tactics and strategy, He's an amazing H2H combatant and he's great with a gun.
  3. Rebecca miyamoto (pani poni dash) - looks around nervously "my intentions are pure i swear!". It's Not bad to have a book-wise genius in your pocket. Her Studies Give me access  to quite a bit of useful information, But She Becomes Really useful When we start to rebuild (.... i'm not helping myself here Am I? LOL), She Has a lot of scientific knowledge, Which Will help With The more advanced aspects of society (transportation, Electricity, communications, And Passing down said knowledge to The Youngin's.) Plus i wouldn't mind tapping that in 7 or so years XD
  4. Satsuki Yotsuba (negima) - It's good to have someone to prepare meals for the team so a chef like satsuki is definitely a necessity. Her kind and caring personality seem to give of a "calming aura" that relieves tension, stress and anger. (three of the Biggest reasons people die in Serious situations)
  5. Shigure Kousaka (HSDK) - The Weapons Master of the Ryozanpaku dojo. Like all members of the dojo, she has insane martial arts prowess and Could Single handily destroy large groups of zombies. She is also a blacksmith and Can forge H2H weapons for the group. (i wouldn't mind her training me to use weapons either)
  6. Lucy (elfen Lied) - Rein's fantasy "I love you Rein. I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize it. Don't worry, I Already took care of Kohta and His incest minded cousin. Now we can be together forever. The two lock Arms and Skip along the street decapitating zombies as they Walk into the sunset
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Grahad Mills (Red Eyes) - when they get in mid range the saa would take them down
Gutts (Berserk) - close range bruiser, a human wheat thresher
Joe Shimamura (Cyborg 009)  - meet mr FTL
Doraemon - That pocket would guarantee at least ten years of safety 
Veronica (Franken Fran) - a moe girl with blades for arms that can cut stuff and dodge bullets
Yuri Otani  (Alien 9) - she can pretty much swiss cheese any undead
Post by KaosAngel (199 posts) See mini bio Level 12
All you need if Vash.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This is kind of a tough one. 

Roberta (Black Lagoon) - She is an all around badass with loads of combat experience. 
Mugen (Samurai Champloo) - He will do anything for food or money, will make me laugh, and lives the way of the sword. 
Iwasawa (Angel Beats!) - She's cute and can sing and play guitar. Therefore, I can sleep at night. 
Kuriko Kazetsubaki (Maburaho) - She is rich, beautiful, and full of magic. A triple-threat.
Leeron (Gurren Lagann) - Despite how gay this guy is/looks he is one hell of a mechanic. 
Ninomiya Shungo ( Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun) - He can cook, fight, really do whatever you need him to with only some complaints.  

Had to add a guy who could cook because the last thing I need is for Mugen to take all the women. Maybe Leeron could keep him company..

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Heero Yui (Gundam Wing) 
Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion) 
Yuri (Angel Beats) 
Roberta (Black Lagoon)
bump
Post by Fuzen_Metsuki (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Batshit Insane Team 

Char Aznable (Gundam) Leader and Strategist, Even out of his Zaku he is lethal, just give him a Rocket launcher and a head to aim

Ryoma Nagare (New Getter Robot) The Lancer, Kicking Zombie ass, like he kicks Oni ass, with his almost unlimited arsenal and bad vibes 

Revi (Black Lagoon) Sharpshooter,  Shooting Zombies to Bits, While laughing as a madman

Kogan Iwamoto (Shigurui) Shock troop, Slashing Zombies with a masterful sword style.

Gatsu (Berserk) The tank of the party, this guy can seriously kick ass of demons in groups  

Black Jack (Idem) The Medic, He can treat anyone from anything, anywhere, and I mean that.  

Nekki Basara (Macross 7) The Bard, He can keep the group in high spirits and the Power of rcok is strong with him
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Revi (Black Lagoon) - Great with guns
Lucy (Elfen Lied) - Who wouldn't? She pwns!
Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji) - He'll use everything as a weapon. 
Lelouch (Code Geass) - Strategies
Claire Stanfield (Baccano!) - Although there is a risk of him killing the rest of the team, he's fast, resourceful, he was also in the circus and he's an assassin. and not to mention he's brutal!
Czeslaw Meyer (Baccano!) - He'll trick the other survivors, he'll go to any means necessary to pwn, and he's immortal!
Nice (Baccano!) - Boom baby! Explosives!
@Superevil225:
@rein:  Lol.

Looking at my team, I want to swap Lelouch for Kurosawa (Strongest Man Kurosawa), simply because his plans actually apply to the real world, AND he has brute physical force at his disposal. Much better choice.
@SamJaz: IDK lelouch is a genius, It's very likely he could adapt his plans from Mecha to zombie apocalypse (if that's what your talking about.)
Can't say I've ever seen "SMG" though.
@rein said:
" @Superevil225:
"
Lol.... wut?
@rein:  SMK is about a 40-year old man who's never had a girlfriend and decides that he's had enough of his crapsack life, let's go beat up some kids!
As far as I know, it's only available scanlated, which is a shame because this is one series that I would place on my bookshelf with pride. I think it's also done by the same guy who did Kaiji, but I'm not sure.

@Superevil225: You stole his woman, Lucy. Rein doesn't like it when people steal his psycho murderous lady friend.
@SamJaz: I'm a girl so there's nothing to worry about. Besides, I already have a psycho petit ami, Claire Stanfield b*tch!
@Superevil225 said:
" @SamJaz: I'm a girl so there's nothing to worry about. Besides, I already have a psycho petit ami, Claire Stanfield b*tch! "
Okay. We can be friends now.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17
1)kid Goku (he can't use kamekameha)
2)Leon S. Kennedy (i don't care if he is not an anime character) 
3)Hurcule (Mr. Satan) 
thats my team....  
and don't say that Hercule can't defeat zombies cause he has done it before!!  
DBZ: Fusion Reborn (movie 12)
@DBZ_universe said:
" 1)kid Goku (he can't use kamekameha)2)Leon S. Kennedy (i don't care if he is not an anime character) 3)Hurcule (Mr. Satan) thats my team....  and don't say that Hercule can't defeat zombies cause he has done it before!!  DBZ: Fusion Reborn (movie 12) "
No girls?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@rein said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
" 1)kid Goku (he can't use kamekameha)2)Leon S. Kennedy (i don't care if he is not an anime character) 3)Hurcule (Mr. Satan) thats my team....  and don't say that Hercule can't defeat zombies cause he has done it before!!  DBZ: Fusion Reborn (movie 12) "
No girls? "

yes...  
1) Ty Lee (from Avatar: the last Air bender)
2)Claire Redfield  (again i don't care if she is not an anime character)
3)Mai shiranui
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I thought about Revi but i think Makina from shikabane hime would be better at it,first its her job and second shes dead already.
jet from cowboy bebop or gene starwind from outlaw star,,having a spaceship is a definate advantage.
desert punk,you need someone resourceful,good if you think he wont run off and desert you 
lastly some sex hungry babe,the world will need to be repopulated
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel