You know the feeling?

Topic started by Revin on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Revin (24 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Does anyone know the feeling where it seems like life is over? Like you can't get any more enjoyment out of life? Because i'm at a stage where even pain doesn't hurt anymore, and i think i need help...
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I think all you need is a nice big hug, grab you closest family member to you and give them the biggest hug you can. They will hug you back because they do care about  you. There is nothing better in this world than knowing that there are people that will stand by you during the good times and the bad.

Well now I'm getting alittle too preachy, back to being evil:PP
@Sonata said:
" I think all you need is a nice big hug, grab you closest family member to you and give them the biggest hug you can. They will hug you back because they do care about  you. There is nothing better in this world than knowing that there are people that will stand by you during the good times and the bad.  Well now I'm getting alittle too preachy, back to being evil:PP "
Thanks sonata.. I guess i needed that haha...
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Welcome^^
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ah i know the feeling, i don't recommended a hug though, try changing your veiw on the world. i don't mean embrace some deity or that kind of religious BS, i mean something like how i did, by realizing that absultly nothing nothing should be taken seralisly, that this whole fucked up world is just one big joke, laugh at every thing. cause when you think about it every thing is hilarious. this country is a joke, and so is every other in this world, and religion is so hypocritical one could almost die laughing at all of them. at least thats how i got rid of my depression, and life is a lot more enjoyable now.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

we can all relat my mom's going through metipoz and i now just want to strangle her, i mean co on im deprest down to the core!!!!
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" Ah i know the feeling, i don't recommended a hug though, try changing your veiw on the world. i don't mean embrace some deity or that kind of religious BS, i mean something like how i did, by realizing that absultly nothing nothing should be taken seralisly, that this whole fucked up world is just one big joke, laugh at every thing. cause when you think about it every thing is hilarious. this country is a joke, and so is every other in this world, and religion is so hypocritical one could almost die laughing at all of them. at least thats how i got rid of my depression, and life is a lot more enjoyable now. "

So basically you're saying to juust not give a ****, right? I can do that!
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Revin: Thats the spirit!
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wat! thats not the attitude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or is it?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel