Yoko Cosplay Un-Progress

Topic started by RedRoses on Jan. 29, 2009. Last post by MelodiousMizuki 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
well I have no pictures of any of the stuff I've actually made for this cosplay but in the mail, I recently received my orange safety glasses (hence the "Un-Progress" in the title. =P nothing major here)

So this is how it looks like:

They're quite big... but they match the anime glasses pretty well. (You can kinda see the hair pin I made for the cosplay too~ Don't worry, I'm getting a wig for this cosplay. =P)

I was trying to find the best pair by matching this:

The only other pairs I can find are yellow in color so this is the best pair I could find.

I'll be working on my gun this weekend again. <3
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Cool i like the hair pin probally took a while to make :)
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
yep, the hair pin is amazing, looking forward to the final result.
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
sweet hair pin and glasses
Post by ramos501 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Yap I agree with you guys sweet hair pin and glasses! I would like you to try adding orange highlights like  instead of dying your hair totally orange although if dying your hair orange do it with black highlights! trust me I'm a part  time hair stylist when I'm not at school and I wip up a mean dye!!!!!!!
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Thank ya everyone =) Here's a more frontal shot of the pin (though it's kinda blurry):

The little hook thing ya see on the side is from the hair clip I attached the skull on. It gets hidden when it's in my hair so I'm not worried about it. It's shiny... dumb gloss thing ahh well.

@ramos501: I'll be getting a wig not dyeing my hair... The high ponytail on her head is difficult to do with extensions so I'll just invest in a wig instead. Thank you for the suggestion though.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Shouldnt worry about the shiny button in a place where most people use foam and cardboard lol :)
Post by MelodiousMizuki (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1

were did you get the goggles from. ive been trying to find a pair for awhile now! :/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel