YES, NO, MAYBYSO

Topic started by lordhaseo on Sept. 10, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
HOW MEANY PEOPLE LIKE MY CHARTOON!? HERE IT IS ALL SPOILERS THOUGH 
 first the main character, haseo's powers , haseo yashimora ,now the story  

SEASION 1: [begining] Haseo was kown as Yashina to the Maggnoriyion race, and was "CAMMANDER AND CHIEF" of there military and navy.[middle] Haseo aka Yashina met a girl named Ayana, they fall in love, 2 weeks later an evil enemy showed themselfs there called "the Changgoloms"!![end] the Maggnoriyion race is at war once agean and the Changgoloms were wining!

SEASION 2: [begining] the Maggnoriyion race retreats back to there homeworld called Zenitaia and Haseo aka Yashina begins a counter offenceive! [middle] the outer planets get destroyed by the Changgoloms and the Maggnoriyion fleets engage them thounsends of spacebattles take place all over the galaxy.[end] the Changgoloms start to vanish all over the galaxy till they were all gone; a new enemy awaits in the shadows to make there move.

SEASION 3: the new enemy shows themselfs and attack Haseo(Yashina) and his team; 3 main characters die[middle] the maggnoriyion fleets set out acrose the galaxy to search for the 8 holy temples hidden on 8 M-CLASS planets(Earth like), Haseo(yashina) sets out and finds one of the temples ans go's in alown and opends a Valhcary ring of magic, and teliports into a place of nothingness and a voice comes out of know were speeking in scrupulous precision, then you find out Yashina is really Haseo Yashimora one of the 8 holy knights of the Valhallian royal guard and has bean planing a "kuw"!!![end] the Maggnoriyion race finds out the shocking truth and try to kill him, but backfires and kills the rest of the main characters. theres 5 seasons still working on the last 2. 

HASEO'S FLAGSHIP 

hits HUGE!!!

THE GALAXY ITS ALL BASED IN 

HASEO'S HOME PLANET 

ECT...... 
TELL ME WHAT YA THINK SO FAR, I HAD TO MAKE THIS THRED 2 TIMES BEFORE AND NO ONE ANSERED, PLEASE TELL ME, DOUNT CARE IF ITS BAD OR GOOD K THANKS.

Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
MITE CHANGE THE NAME ENEY IDEAS!?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel