Yamamoto's Bankai has been unveiled

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on Sept. 11, 2012. Last post by DevilMayhem666 4 months ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

With Yamamoto's Bankai being revealed could he potentially be a Planetbuster?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I doubt it. But he is easily a life-wiper, as they feared the soul society would be destroyed if he keeps in it too long.

Post by taichokage (13,321 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Actually its likely that he is. If one can destroy soul society (different from seireitei as Seireitei is only a huge city in soul society), one can destroy the world. Soul Society is the parralel world of the real meaning it should be about the same size. But even if it isnt, the destruction of Soul Society brings about the destruction of the physical earth as well. Based on what Unohana said, continuous use of Zanka no Tachi could destroy the world. So that probably either means he is a planetary life wiper or a gradual planet buster. Best case scenario is that he can obliterate it through sheer power. Either way, he is probably the most destructive character in the top ten ongoing shonen right now (the power 6, Toriko, Beelzebub, Fairy Tail, Claymore and the like). I thought this might happen. Before its end Bleach pulls out some planetary threats of which Yamamoto's bankai was certainly one of them. Juha and Ichigo before the end are probably going to be planet busters or life wipers as well.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I agree.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

hard to tell...

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

There's no evidence or logic that supports him being a planet buster.

Post by taichokage (13,321 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
All I can say is we'll see. Almost certainly no planet will be destroyed but he and possibly others might be confirmed later to be at such a level. I mean it's already been stated that the Spirit King's absence would destroy both the physical and spirit worlds. Planetary level characters in the final arc of bleach is possible maybe even probable.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

LOL... Yamamoto's Bankai has been stolen.

Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Life wiper is most likely, since Yamamoto said that the SS would "burn to the ground" in the Viz translation. Implying that there is still going to be planet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel