Xbox One vs Playstation 4

Topic started by ChromeDisaster on June 19, 2013. Last post by P3IN 9 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay. Since both of the consoles have been revealed and pre-orders are now available. Which of the consoles will you be ordering? Any specific or obvious reasons for not ordering either one? What games are you looking forward to?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ChromeDisaster: PS4 wtf stomped in the race because Xbox decided to do all this weird stuff that made it hard for people in certain areas to enjoy it among other things.

So PS4 if I do get one.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Post by Stephanie Ardor (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@ChromeDisaster: PS4 wtf stomped in the race because Xbox decided to do all this weird stuff that made it hard for people in certain areas to enjoy it among other things.

So PS4 if I do get one.

They changed it :)

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Xbox One is making a comeback!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,067 posts) See mini bio Level 12

PS4 for the win!

@Daniel_Newton: @Stephanie Ardor: Thanks for the update guys! But even with this recent development, im still inclined to get the PS4. Not only does the Xbox One not have any titles im interested in (If Destiny was an exclusive, then maybe), the PS4 has everything or is getting everything that I have been anticipating. Games like Kingdom Hearts 3, the new Killzone, and Final Fantasy 15 is one of the only reasons. And im pretty sure they will make a new Bleach game for it, and when they do, Im getting it. And personally, that's where Xbox fails. They should get more anime style games to appeal to a wider broad of fans. That, and better fighting games. DOA just can't cut it.

Post by Stephanie Ardor (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ChromeDisaster: See and that's why I don't like the Playstation, too many anime based games lol

xbox is for me :)

@Daniel_Newton: Oh, no I hadn't thanks for the heads up. Glad they made th change just in time before they ruin there own sales.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ChromeDisaster: Fighting games? As far as I know all the major fighting games are cross-platform. I'm a fighting game guy myself and I've played Tekken, DoA, Mortal Kombat, and Soul Calibur on 360. Then there's Street Fighter, Skullgirls, Persona 4 Arena, etc.

Unless you're just talking about anime fighting games, in which case you're probably right about more being on Sony systems. That's only natural though, since the Xbox isn't very popular in Japan.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,496 posts) See mini bio Level 17

PS4 LOLWTFSTOMP

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChromeDisaster said:

@Daniel_Newton: @Stephanie Ardor: Thanks for the update guys! But even with this recent development, im still inclined to get the PS4. Not only does the Xbox One not have any titles im interested in (If Destiny was an exclusive, then maybe), the PS4 has everything or is getting everything that I have been anticipating. Games like Kingdom Hearts 3, the new Killzone, and Final Fantasy 15 is one of the only reasons. And im pretty sure they will make a new Bleach game for it, and when they do, Im getting it. And personally, that's where Xbox fails. They should get more anime style games to appeal to a wider broad of fans. That, and better fighting games. DOA just can't cut it.

Kingdom Hearts III isn't a PS4 exclusive.

@Daniel_Newton: That's what I mean. Iv'e been wholeheartedly devoted to Xbox 360 since 05. They just haven't produced some of the games that could have made them big in America. But I guess it's not all up to Microsoft, they have to work with the studios and developers. Like One Piece games. I would have loved for them to have it on Xbox. Personally, anime style games (artwork wise) like Kingdom Hearts are games that keep PS above Microsoft as of now. I feel that this generation might possibly change that, but until then, Playstation is going to be my choice. I feel that Xbox has taken a bad turn in trying too hard to appeal to the family sector when there are hardly family style games for it. Also, until they either get rid of or lower the price for a Live account, I might have to go with PSN.

Post by nishi99 (1,584 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Xbox One cost too much.

@Acura_Max: Thanks for the update! But, I feel that they really shouldn't have done that. As a game that was previously exclusive to Playstation, it should have stayed that way. They should just put Kingdom Hearts 1-3 in a combo deal for like 100$ for the Xbox One, seeing how, personally, I wouldn't want to play a game that's the third in the series and have no idea what is going on. If they continue on this path, you just might see Halo or Gears on PS soon, and if that happens, im going back to the Nintendo consoles.

@Stephanie Ardor said:

@ChromeDisaster: See and that's why I don't like the Playstation, too many anime based games lol

xbox is for me :)

Even though I have a 360, I've actually always liked that about Playstation.

@UltimateHero0406: Same here. Imagine the asskickery that would occur if Bleach or Naruto were on Xbox 360.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChromeDisaster: Actually, the Kingdom Hearts series is all over the place. Unlike some franchises, the spin-off games are canon and important to the story. It was reported that Kingdom Hearts 3 will start off where Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance left off, which was a 3DS game.

First up, the plot will continue on from Dream Drop Distance; "We're proceeding along with which worlds we'll be selecting for the game," he said. "It's the final episode in the 'Dark Seeker' saga that began with the original Kingdom Hearts, and it'll depict the final battle with Xehanort."
-IGN

@ChromeDisaster: ??? Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series already comes on the Xbox 360 and PS3. And even though I've never been a fan of the Bleach games, I guess it would be cool if they brought it to Xbox.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,496 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nintendo DS4 FTW

@DBZ_universe: Nintendo 3DS4.5 XLXL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel