WW3?

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Oct. 21, 2013. Last post by taichokage 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

who else think or know we going to have WW3 because of all the conflict

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Moved this to off-topic.

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

World Wars are dead. I think there will only be three types of conflict

• Super powers bullying no names until some other super power steps in and says stop, which then results in long term political bickering like children with no super power ever willing to take a shot at the other.
  • A no name taking pot shots that ultimately don't really mean much in the grand scheme of what a real war can bring (ie every attack against the US post-WW2)
  • Two no names that no super powers care about battling it out

The stakes are too high and super powers have the ability to cause like instant genocide level devastation. It's like Gundam. We've (super powers) all seen wars so bad that no super power has any real interest or desire to ever goto war with a super power ever again.

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Until we find a way around nuclear weapons (And unfortunately we will) world wars are out of the picture. That doesn't stop some crazy rogue nation from bringing in a suitcase nuke and blowing up some major city, but no superpower wants to go to war at this point.

@rein said:

Until we find a way around nuclear weapons (And unfortunately we will) world wars are out of the picture. That doesn't stop some crazy rogue nation from bringing in a suitcase nuke and blowing up some major city, but no superpower wants to go to war at this point.

Post by AFGM (136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Everyone against China & Rusia until they have only privately owned banks, so the top tiers in the world can still control it.

The banks man...more powerful than any State.

@AFGM: except china and russia dont particularly like each other

Post by Kobra678 (2,938 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Most likely not in the foreseeable future.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I can only think that WWIII would be our last stand against the aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

if there was one every person on Earth would be killed except possibly a few lone survivors who will restart civilization but in the end it will repeat again.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Moved this to off-topic.

thanks

@AnimeDefender:

Who's to say that we won't be the invading aliens? (kill all the men, take all the hot alien babes for ourselves)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

What if the actual leaders fought each other in a fist fight? instead of sending troops.

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If there ever is a WW3.

It will mark the end of the human race.

And I'm pretty sure we're at the edge at the moment.

@rein: Sounds like Gantz to me! If ya' get what I'm saying.

Post by nishi99 (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@sickVisionz said:

• Super powers bullying no names until some other super power steps in and says stop, which then results in long term political bickering like children with no super power ever willing to take a shot at the other.
  • A no name taking pot shots that ultimately don't really mean much in the grand scheme of what a real war can bring (ie every attack against the US post-WW2)

The stakes are too high and super powers have the ability to cause like instant genocide level devastation. It's like Gundam. We've (super powers) all seen wars so bad that no super power has any real interest or desire to ever goto war with a super power ever again.

This

Online Now

I want to see leaders fight them selves in a fist fight to the death! I think is better that way instead of telling young men and women to fight their dumb battle.

But if there was to be one it would last 3 hours at best due to nukes....pretty cowardly IMO.

Post by xlab3000 (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

idk

@rein said:

@AnimeDefender:

Who's to say that we won't be the invading aliens? (kill all the men, take all the hot alien babes for ourselves)

@AnimeDefender said:

I can only think that WWIII would be our last stand against the aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

@DBZ_universe said:

What if the actual leaders fought each other in a fist fight? instead of sending troops.

LMFAO

@nishi99 said:

@sickVisionz said:

This

LOL

I can see another American Civil War happening before a WW3

Online Now
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel