WOW If I had the Time....

Topic started by Sonata on April 8, 2009. Last post by Arjuna 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'm just flipping around through Youtube one day like I normal do when I'm bored, when I stumbled across this video(above). At first when i saw this video my jaw dropped and Literally applauded to my Computer screen. Then I started thinking this guy or girl has too much time on their hands,but if I had the chance....Hell YES! would try to do it.!! I would use Sephiroth's theme from Final Fantasy 7 to start out and practise with^_^

So Guys would you try to do something like that if you had the time, if so what song or songs would you use?

Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
O_O holy crap! first I laughed my butt off, then as I kept watching, my jaw dropped. This is so awesome xD

but yeah, the person must have a lot of  time on their hand to do something like this o.o BUT STILL!

As to if I would ever try something like this... no I wouldnt xD I dont have the time or paitents for it. I would end up flipping out like... two minutes into it, lol But HUGE props to this dude! :D
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Wowza that's one of the longest automated Mario song things I've watched! That has got to be one of more impressive ones.
There is also a video of someone playing Michael Jackson's Thriller using Mario Paint which was quite impressiveXD
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
oh yea, I remember that, the fun part is to name all the themes that was in that level.
Let see, Haruhi, Luck Star, Buso Renkin, Air, Kanno, Mario themes, Zelda.
Agent_Lost said:
"oh yea, I remember that, the fun part is to name all the themes that was in that level.
Let see, Haruhi, Luck Star, Buso Renkin, Air, Kanno, Mario themes, Zelda.
"
Yep that sounds about right!XD
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'd totally do Libera Me From Hell
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I'm less impress by the Mario thing but I well say the music mix was awesome.
Post by Arjuna (202 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel