Would you rather go to Hell or cease to exist?

Topic started by mydeathlyways on April 25, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I would much rather go to hell than to not exist. I figure that I will cause trouble for the dicks (no pun intended Dick) down below. I'll crusade all over them every chance I get. Also, since heaven existed before hell, it suggests that the afterlife would be susceptible to change. Perhaps in a few million earth years, I will get transfered to a different location that currently doesn't exist or be forgiven or something for whatever caused me to end up there. As long as I exist, there is hope. Once I am gone, I am gone for good.Also, while you may not have intended this, I interpret not existing after death as no such thing as an afterlife. Even if I were to go to Hell, that would be proof for me that there is a heaven as well and that my family could end up being in peace for eternity.    
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I think I'd rather burn out than fade away...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Probably cease to exist, it will be peaceful  
Peaceful, my ass- you wouldn't be able to know it since you wouldn't be here.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,179 posts) See mini bio Level 11

any1 who picks hell is out of their mind
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The thought of breaking out or taking over hell is quite ridiuclous though it is possible if anything occures. Torment may sound horrible but ceasing to exist sounds worse, no thought, no life, no hope, no love, no anything. It'll be like limbo, you can't go up nor down.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:
" Peaceful, my ass- you wouldn't be able to know it since you wouldn't be here. "
I know that is what true peace is 
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@mydeathlyways: I´m sorry to disagree, but I´d prefer to banish my existence rather than going to hell, I would have had enjoyed my short life time and be gone with no pain, instead of spending millions of earth years suffering the worst atrocities. Even if there´s a tiny hope to get trough that horrific place, after so much pain any soul would probably turn into a shadow of what it used to be, driven by the hate accumulated for so long. No way I could say there´s something good in that.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Cease to exist of course. Hell is eternal suffering. 

ND
Post by takashichea (12,666 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
In Buddhism, hell is reincarnation and hell is more fearful in Roman Catholicism. Since I stopped being a Roman Catholic and converted to Buddhism, I am going to hell anyway.
@takashichea: Interesting outlook on life...
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Hmm...faced with either ending my existence or suffering the fires and pain of Hell for all eternity...hmm..

Rather end my existence in this realm than suffer that kind of torment and agony for as long as time existed.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ShadowKnight508 said:
" Hmm...faced with either ending my existence or suffering the fires and pain of Hell for all eternity...hmm..Rather end my existence in this realm than suffer that kind of torment and agony for as long as time existed. "
this 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
hell doesn't exist.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Can't I choose purgatory?
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Oh, my understanding...Earth is hell. :P But I believe there is not heaven/hell. You die, your brain stops and you're gone. It'd be awesome if I was just in a constant dream. Because sometimes I know when am dreaming. So once I figure that out. I'm sorted. :D
Post by wayintothe7thart (1,079 posts) See mini bio Level 9
In some way, wouldn't ceasing to exist be hell
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
cease to exist, i'd rather feel nothing than eternal pain
Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@sharingan_eyes said:

cease to exist, i'd rather feel nothing than eternal pain

This. Hell is not cool. You will not go to hell and run the devil or be best buds with him and have him be cool with you.

Post by EyeCandy (74 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i would rather cease to exist, far better than eternal suffering in hell
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel