Would you like to see an Anime Harems Tournament?

Topic started by Dream on Jan. 12, 2014. Last post by Dream 8 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Yes
  • No
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Considering next month is Valentine's Day and the fact I've been wanting to try something like this out for a while yet neglected to do so for differing reasons, I think now's the perfect time to see if folks are interested in this. For anyone not familiar with the idea, it's basically one guy/ gal with multiple characters of the same or opposite sex attracted to said character in varying degrees from friendship to romantic. This would apply to both anime and manga adaptations of a title, and I would allow both regular, reverse and even same-sex harems to be involved in the tournament. I'll think up of rules when the time comes for nominations and tournament format. But beyond that, would you guys be interested in seeing a Harems Tournament here on Vice?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

What the hey, it sound interesting

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Lol

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sure, I'm all for forum tournaments. One of these days I'll get back to the swimsuit tournament contest thing and post the final round.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
That sounds interesting
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I like the idea.

Bump

Post by phantomrant (1,343 posts) See mini bio Level 10

For example is this like.....

Rosario+ Vampire vs Strike the Blood?

@phantomrant: Not series based since there are some cases of anime titles/ franchises having more than one harem. It would be whoever's the center of the harem and the group of multiple boys/ girls crushing for them.

Regardless, it looks like support for this is good enough where I'm gonna start planning out how to pull this off. Expect something posted in the next few days over nominations and rules for the first ever Vice Anime/ Manga Harems Tournament. XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel