Worst battle thread you have ever seen

Topic started by Braxckloff on Nov. 7, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Braxckloff (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What is one of the worst battle threads you have ever come across, weather it was a spite or an incredibly stupid thread.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 16

do you mind moving this?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,314 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Mod Edit:

Link Removed by Takashichea - 11-7-13

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Practically every thread that and make.

Post by taichokage (13,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
^ Beat me to it. Both of you. Another near equally bad one was Goku vs The One Above All.

@Carter_esque: stop trying to start trouble or I will report you

@SMXLR8:

I'm not trying to start trouble. I was just being honest albeit brutally but if you wanna report me for exercising my free speech rights then go right on ahead... although it would probably be wiser for you to just take my constructive criticism for what it is and try to improve at making threads instead.

Post by takashichea (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@waybig1010101:

Don't post links to illegal scanlation sites. Thank you. I know it's a forum thread. It's still an illegal site.

Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Madkinglord:

Locked it already.

@Carter_esque: there not my ideas and I know how to make battles so keep your criticism to your self and take your own advice

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: there not my ideas and I know how to make battles so keep your criticism to your self and take your own advice

Actually, you don't know how and at least one other user agrees with me based on his speedy response to my first post. I guess we're all wrong then lol. But seriously, I'm sorry to have offended you w/ my opinion about your threads.

@Madkinglord:

Actually, why did you bump that thread? It was really old. Next time, be careful where you post because it might cause more trouble. Just PM the mods or leave a comment on When to Call a Mod to Lock a Battle Thread and a mod will lock it for you.

@Carter_esque: don't quote me <_< , it's not my idea also like I said take your own advice cause you are acting like you know what you're talking about which you don't

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: don't quote me <_< , it's not my idea also like I said take your own advice cause you are acting like you know what you're talking about which you don't

Whatever man, I'm not trying to make this a 'thing'. All I was doing was answering the OP's question as honestly as I know how to. From what I've seen here so far, you don't make good threads. I'm sorry if my opinion bothers you but that's just how I feel. If you don't feel like you need to change anything then don't.

@Carter_esque: don't call me man also don't act like you know everything oh FYI you don't make good thread either so don't think you are better then me

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: don't call me man also don't act like you know everything oh FYI you don't make good thread either so don't think you are better then me

Oh, my bad for referring to you as a man. I had no idea that you were a woman. I just assumed you were a guy.

As for your comment about my threads, I will take your criticism into consideration and try to do better. See how easy that was? I didn't get upset at your criticism. Instead, I've chosen to own it and think of ways to make my threads better. Look girl, I can see that your emotions are delicate and I've obviously hurt your feelings so, again, I apologize.

Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

guys stop it your only asking for this thread to be locked. if you have to argue take it to pm.

@Carter_esque: I am not upset just letting you know that acting all high and mighty will cause trouble for you also well to go off topic about gender not needed

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: I am not upset just letting you know that acting all high and mighty will cause trouble for you also well to go off topic about gender not needed

Oh okay, well if you claim you're not upset then I guess you aren't... it's just that your responses are just kinda misleading but that's me. I think that it might just be your hypersensitivity that makes it seem like you're mad.

I don't see how exercising my right to free speech will make trouble for me seeing as how my words didn't harm anything but your ego. I have as much a right to express how bad I think your threads are as you do. I understand why my outspokenness offends you and that's why I apologized. Also, I didn't go off-topic about your gender; you did that by telling me not to address you as a man. All I did was attempt to save face for my ignorance by apologizing about that too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel