witch you like/more? MW2 or BF3? vote

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Oct. 5, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • MW2
  • BF3
  • like bolth
  • dont care
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
WTF why was this thread dubbled @_@ you can delete one of them mods sorry damn computer -_-
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You know, I've never tried BF3 BUT from the live streaming I've watched of it, it doesn't look like a game I would like. I also didn't care much for MW2 BUT if I had to choose one to play, it would be MW2
Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Neither. I mostly prefer RPGs. Go Dragon Age Origins!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Resident Evil.

@DBZ_universe: You picked the right choice, sir. Booty for you.

By the way, Resident Evil Revelations is getting a console release soon.

@Acura_Max: I have Revelations already, got for my Bday last year.

Also it's awesome that they are gonna have a console for it.

Do you have Revelations? If so lets play the Ghost ship together ^_^ I have all weapons and awesome skillz. I play with Jessica (short hair) cause she is awesome.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I like both, I hate all CODS except MW2. And BF3 is just pure epic especially with friends.

@DBZ_universe said:

Resident Evil.

This too.

@DBZ_universe: Sadly, I don't have it ='( Perhaps I will get it someday. Right now, I'm eyeing Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition. For $17, it's a bargain for all the DLC and the movie.

@Acura_Max: ah, well how about Mercenaries 3D or RE6? (My RE5 GE broke so I need to buy a new one lol)

But yes that is a good deal.

@SpeedForceSpider: I agree CoD sucks.

@DBZ_universe: I'm going to let you in on a secret. I've played a Resident Evil game before in my life. I've watched people play it, but never even so much as touch the controller while an RE game was in the console.

@Acura_Max: You are missing out Acura lol

@DBZ_universe: Yup =P RE is just one of the games that get pushed aside for me year after year. It's mostly because there are so many other games that are coming out that I really want to play and I haven't finished the games I do have. Still trying to finish Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher 2. Eventually I'll get started on the free games I got at gog.com.

@Acura_Max: whats gog.com?

@DBZ_universe: It's a video game website. It stands for Good Old-fashioned Gaming. It's like steam, except you don't need a client to play the games. When you sign up for the website, you instantly get 8 old, but classic games like Ultima 4 Quest of the Avatar. However, they also sell new games like The Witcher and Alan Wake. Their sales are also really good. For Black Friday, they were selling 10 indie games about $5.

http://www.gog.com/

@Acura_Max: That's amazing. So its all PC games then? I always wanted to play PC games (I have only played emulators)

They have good prices too.

@DBZ_universe: Yup! It's all PC games without DRM. So once you buy it it's yours forever. Along with the game, you also get extra stuff like developer commentary videos and soundtracks.

@Acura_Max: Wow that is truly amazing. So you can play it in any computer? Lets say I go somewhere and I have a different computer, I can just log in and the game is there.

@DBZ_universe: Not exactly, you still have to download it onto your computer. The difference between this thingy and steam is that you don't need to log in every time you want to play your game. Although you can probably just put the game on your flash drive and skip the downloading part.

@Acura_Max: Well the flash drive is an excellent idea.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel