Will you get a Wii-U?

Topic started by VG_Addict on Nov. 7, 2012. Last post by Supermutant2099 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yes, no, maybe?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm gonna try to get one

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

no way in hell

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Nope. But I have the horrible feeling Dragon Quest X will be a Wii-U exclusive here and I'll cave.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
At the earliest it will be two years. I play a lot of multi-platform games and the Wii never got most of them. If a year or two after PS4/720, most games come out on 720/PS4/WiiU then I'll grab one. If its still just Sony/MS then I won't.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,206 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm neutral about the Wii-U because it might get scrapped for many major games like the Wii did, and yet, it looks fun and I can watch TV via the gamepad to have the people at my house think I'm playing a game. I'll give it two years and see how it fares.

Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably not. The only reason I ever consider Nintendo is for the Mario/Yoshi games. Otherwise the gameplay, amount of games available and the game graphics of Nintendo is always inferior to Sony and Microsoft. If it were out I'd definitely have my eye on the PS4 the most followed by Xbox 720.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If it gets a cool Pokemon game later on, than yes!

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Like everyone else I won't be getting it unless it gets some great exclusives and even then there would have to be a handful of them since I don't like buying a new system for one or two games.
Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll wait until there's a decent amount of games and the price has dropped.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Yes i do plan to buy a Wii U

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

As with any console (and this really should be the criteria used by most people picking their games consoles) I'll buy it if a game comes out for it that I really want. Right now the only thing that interests me is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and since I already have the 360 version, that's not nearly enough to sell me on a console.

I imagine there will be quality Mario and Zelda titles on it eventually, though saying that, I've somehow managed to not play the big Mario and Zelda titles on the Wii yet, so I have plenty of that stuff to get through anyway... I should probably play those soon. I have way too many games in my backlog in general, I guess that's not really a bad thing.

Maybe I'll just play Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword and forget about the rest of it, I dunno.

Post by Supermutant2099 (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I got lucky today and found one. I had pre ordered one through wal-mart and got screwed up. Partly because of Hurricane Sandy and credit card problem and wal-mart itself. I said if I can't find one easy then I'm not going to run around. I get a e-mail yesterday that toys r us is going to get some and was thinking I try calling. So I call local one I go to all the time and they said they were going to limited quantities. So I go at 6 am and few people where there. Either didn't know or tried elsewhere. I was sixth in line for deluxe and the only had 9. They had 7 of the white ones.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel