Why did you choose

Topic started by adnil555 on July 26, 2010. Last post by DeepThroat 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by adnil555 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I am wondering..why or how did you choose your Anime Vice username...?
Post by Kayak (469 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Kayak - I like One Piece and the letter K is the most badass letter. 
Acer - That's the account I used on the vine before I came here.
Post by adnil555 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@adnil555: I took my name and spelled it bakwards and picked a randon numer and repeated...much thought went into this.LOL
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No real reason just a name or my RP character, and it stuck:)
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
because I wanted to kill the  gods in RP
Post by CapeBarnes (492 posts) See mini bio Level 18
"Barnes" is the name of an 80s film character. 
"Cape" is just a word I picked to make it sound more unique, so to speak. 
(This thread sounds familiar to me for some reason).
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
It's a name I just though of a few years ago and I use it for a bunch of different sites including this one.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I knew this thread already exists but i couldn't find the old one :P

Kelleth is my Harvest Moon name (at times i use Keleth if the name doesn't fit or Kelly for the girl versions) it has no other meaning except that there is a town in England Cumbria
Post by SamJaz (11,260 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Funny story.
Back in the day, about ten years ago, me and my older brother Jared shared a game of pokémon blue, calling the trainer JardSam. Few years later, Silver came out, we switched it around and now it was SamJaz. He lost interest in pokemon, so I got rights to the name. It just kinda stuck ever since.

And that's the truth of SamJaz.
Post by demoneclipse (114 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I guess the reason I chose my name was from one of the manga series that i was reading at the time. (Demon Diary) My favorite character's name was Eclipse and he is this really high ranking demon so i just combined them into Demoneclipse. It is now the user name i use for almost everything. My profile picture is actually a picture of him.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,668 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The True Reason

I really loved Dr. Seuss's "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and I love Christmas as well (even though I'm non-religious). One day, while thinking of a username, I was stumped up until I had a flashback of the story. That's when I decided to go by "Bigheart" and it stuck to me. The 711 (pronounced seven-one-one) part was something random that also stuck to me. Why I edited this was because I was embarrassed to tell about it up until now.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I used this name while playing COD and DOTA so I decided to use it here to
 Then when I would get many kills in a row I would wrote 
Mortein multi insect killer  lol

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The name of the third oldest sibling among the Endless from Neil Gaiman's Sandman graphic novel series. Got hooked on Sandman from reading Brief Lives and Preludes and Nocturnes where I just chose to stick with the name.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
C was a kind a of key word for me  
always, my username always had C's
the other part? every monster hunter player nightmare and coveted price
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well. I wanted to have jewl because i ran out of options and jewels are nice.Eventough i like pearls................ 

No, i was thinking about jerry jewell at the time and how i wished he was super hot. That was freakin' false.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
On a previous site I wanted a nobody theme so I put an X in an anagram of my name. Then I put nobody in front of it making, Nobody-Mekix.

Eventually I left that site and came here, I didn't want Nobody in my name anymore so I choose Omega.

I just explained how I got one strange username.
Post by Treefish (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I have trouble coming up with names. So I went with this one since I didn't think anyone else would have it.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
My name came from the following
 Shadow: Taken from one of the characters in my failed story attempt that I have tried to write over the years (From The Fall of the Empire, my 3rd failed attempt)
Knight: I like the evening hours (night), so I just added a K to the front of it because it looked much better when combined with the other 2 parts of user name.
508: My highest ranking on the Playfire User Leaderboard (back in early 2009 out of 30,000 people)
Post by rangiku_63 (43 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Rangiku is my favorite character in bleach and i like her so much so i used her name :D
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Because it's the name I use on Vine. Although originally it was made just so I could voice my opinion in one thread in particulair.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel