Who's powers would you rather have: Superman or Goku?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by ROBOT6661 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: So you have the choice to use your power on friends and family, then they will get the same power. You could search the stars with them. Or have a date in space, or in a star itself.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: That's awesome! it would be a super family!

I'll do a little research on it later! and thanks for the info! it was great!

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im going with goku, just because i like to earn my stuff, working hard improving myself training stuff like that

and i woud kinda feel bad that just because the sun is yelow i have powers, but thats just me

also because i would hate to be on the mercy of someone just because a green rock

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ROBOT6661: I really don't see Kryptonite doing anything to me. I'd know of it. After I've mastered all my powers, I'd destroy it all. I'd be cautious of lead boxes. Plus, I doubt it would exist in this world anyway. That specific element.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'd pick Silver Age Superman. The guy was eating Kryptonite.

HE WAS EATING THE STUFF!

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

yeah but still remains that i dont like to just be given the powers, i know superman has also trained to use his powers but still prefer the way goku did it also like the way he can learn techniques by seing them

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel