Who's powers would you rather have: Superman or Goku?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by ROBOT6661 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by GrayWolf2 (330 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku easily. Being a workoutaholic I'd continue to get stronger which to me is a helluva lot better than just sitting on my ass and getting powers that have limits. Also my desire to learn more about the afterlife and other workings of the universe would be sated by just teleporting to the check-in or Supreme Kais world. From there I could just focus somewhere and teleport to a world full of people in other parts of the universe and learn more that way. Instantly. Plus the Kamehameha is So Much Cooler than Heat ray vision.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2: Superman's power doesn't have any known limits.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku... I swore to my DBZ pride I would always pick Goku instead of Superman... jaja!

But yes I would definitely pick Goku! Also I get Nimbus, and Power Pole right?

Also if we are talking about 150+ year old Goku fused with the 7 DBs... even better!

Nope. It's powers only. So that means you' have the train all the time to keep getting better. I love Gohan, but I'd still pick Superman's powers over his.

And that's the fun part... training! having good fighting skills is also important if you have powers like this and good strategies which Goku has.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku... I swore to my DBZ pride I would always pick Goku instead of Superman... jaja!

Also if we are talking about 150+ year old Goku fused with the 7 DBs... even better!

Nope. It's powers only. So that means you' have the train all the time to keep getting better. I love Gohan, but I'd still pick Superman's powers over his.

And that's the fun part... training! having good fighting skills is also important if you have powers like this and good strategies which Goku has.

"Good strategies Goku has"? Them words should never be utter in the same sentence. (Don't start a flame war SM! Don't start a flame war SM! Don't start a flame war SM!) What strategies? He goes in head first!

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Also, you're NOT becoming Goku. You're only getting his powers. So it's his abilities and YOUR mind.

@MarioRedfield said:

Superman's power doesn't have any known limits.

Don't want to burst your bubble or anything... but I kinda disagree on that.

@DBZ_universe: Two things wrong there, firstly, Pre-Crisis doesn't count anymore, secondly, it's been pretty much proven Superman's power is limitless. The older he gets, the more powerful he gets. Ever wonder why All Star Superman, Kingdom Come Superman, the end of the post-crisis Superman were stronger than the earlier era Supermen like the Byrne one? Plus, if he stays in the sun long enough, he becomes omnipotent. So yeah he kinda is limitless with his power

Also, the 2nd video is actually posted by one of my good friends lol

That being said, I don't care that you two chose Goku over Superman, I just want to make sure it wasn't because of a false misconception.

@Supreme Marvel: Sorry about that, I don't want to start a war here... honest.

but in strategies I meant combo moves such as IT Kamekameha... not strategic strategies because that's Piccolo's thing.

Also I thought skills were also added the the department.. lol But still I would pick Goku's... just saying.

@DBZ_universe: Goku and Superman are very, very different and their powers and picking which you'd rather be is about personal preference. I am not saying Superman is better than Goku in anyway.

That being said, we've already started a flame war. The only thing we can do now is run and hope this topic never sees the light of day again

@DBZ_universe said:

but in strategies I meant combo moves such as IT Kamekameha... not strategic strategies because that's Piccolo's thing.

Also I thought skills were also added the the department.. lol But still I would pick Goku's... just saying.

Yeah, he has some good ideas in battles but he's not Piccolo. Mostly agree there. I loved Dragon Ball Goku's strategies.

I don't believe you get skills. It's like Taskmaster, he has the ability to copy a movement of body. If you picked him, you'd get his powers, not what he's learned because you haven't seen them people. So you'd have to learn it yourself because you're not Goku, you only have his powers of energy control. You won't be the fighter he is. You'll have to learn them. Same with the people that chose Superman. We'd have to learn heat vision, flight etc. Which I'd love.

@MarioRedfield: I agree that he is very powerful if he stays in the sun for such a long time.... but with out the sun, is he limitless?? Cause I know that Goku has limits... (unless he wishes for not have any)

But I do respect other people's choices on Supes... am not gonna say.. why you pick him! pick Goku! no, everyone can choose who ever.

@DBZ_universe: No, he's not limitless without the sun. That's all I'll say.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yeah, he has some good ideas in battles but he's not Piccolo. Mostly agree there. I loved Dragon Ball Goku's strategies.

I don't believe you get skills. It's like Taskmaster, he has the ability to copy a movement of body. If you picked him, you'd get his powers, not what he's learned because you haven't seen them people. So you'd have to learn it yourself because you're not Goku, you only have his powers of energy control. You won't be the fighter he is. You'll have to learn them. Same with the people that chose Superman. We'd have to learn heat vision, flight etc. Which I'd love.

And I agree with you 150%!

So that would mean I don't get kamekameha then..? bummer! lol

If Superman's under a Blue Star he gets MORE powerful. :D

@MarioRedfield: I don't think we have started a flame war here... unless a troll out of the nowhere comes and really starts one! lol

but like you said both have respectable powers and lets not make a comparison because that would be bad... lets just stick to the topic and choose who's powers we would like!

@Supreme Marvel said:

For reals! that's pretty badass!

F the Sun! I'll go with the Blue Star lol.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Yeah, he gets a power called 'Superman Vision'. He used it on his father, then his father could do what Superman could do.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Yeah, he gets a power called 'Superman Vision'. He used it on his father, then his father could do what Superman could do.

Superman Vision? sounds interesting... need to read about it! cause it sounds badass!

@DBZ_universe: Escape from Bizarro World. That's where it happens.

@Supreme Marvel: Good review, have to check out the comic.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel