Who's powers would you rather have: Superman or Goku?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by ROBOT6661 2 years ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I know we recently had one about Superman and Thor, but what this one??

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,239 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Superman easy!

Goku can only fight, fly and use energy.

Superman will only get more powerful. Heat vision, Arctic breath. Super reading, super memory; read every medical text ever published in 5 minutes and keep it all. Not be affected by ice and fire. Go into space. SO any possibilities.

@Supreme Marvel said:

Superman easy!

Superman will only get more powerful. Heat vision, Arctic breath. Super reading, super memory; read every medical text ever published in 5 minutes and keep it all. Not be affected by ice and fire. Go into space. SO any possibilities.

Good answer!

There isn't a single being in the Z world that I would have over Superman's powers.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goku doesn't have super-intellect and fast reading like Supes does. And Golden Age Supes has the ability to "mold" his face to disguise himself. That is pretty freakin badass.

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Supes no contest. However if it was Majin Buu the choice would be a little tougher.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,761 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

Superman easy!

That covers me.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Most definitely Superman.

I'm surprised, on ComicVine like half of the people voted for Goku

Post by ComicMan24 (8,761 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

I'm surprised, on ComicVine like half of the people voted for Goku

LOL Really?

Post by taichokage (15,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No why did you say that? It's the opening comment to the ultimate flame war. Goku is more powerful than some versions of Superman. As for the power choice I too would pick Superman. More practical overall aside from Goku's instant transmission.

@taichokage: I don't see why it would. The only people that like to start flame wars stick to the battle forums and nothing else. All I said was I'm surprised everyone here would prefer to have Superman's because on ComicVine it was split, and after all, this is AnimeVice.

Superman and Goku has been debated here before more than once. The end result is always the same everywhere. Flame war that usually ends in a lock. No matter where, it seems that some fanboys will always slip in.

@taichokage: Thing seem much quieter here than over at ComicVine where Goku is considered to be the son of Satan. That thread ended up fine, I doubt this one will end in the world burning, lol. We just had a thread about this a couple of days ago here even and it wasn't that bad. You've been here a lot longer than I have, so I'll trust your judgement though.

Honestly the topic itself is banned here now. I'm surprised a mod didn't jump in. But at least that news is positive. The vine has a ton of anti Goku members yet surprising a seemingly equal amount of Goku lovers.

@taichokage: I'll just go ahead and delete that comment I had made that could spark the flame war

You sir are wise.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku... I swore to my DBZ pride I would always pick Goku instead of Superman... jaja!

But yes I would definitely pick Goku! Also I get Nimbus, and Power Pole right?

Also if we are talking about 150+ year old Goku fused with the 7 DBs... even better!

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku... I swore to my DBZ pride I would always pick Goku instead of Superman... jaja!

But yes I would definitely pick Goku! Also I get Nimbus, and Power Pole right?

Also if we are talking about 150+ year old Goku fused with the 7 DBs... even better!

Nope. It's powers only. So that means you' have the train all the time to keep getting better. I love Gohan, but I'd still pick Superman's powers over his.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel