Who's powers would you rather have: Goku or Ichigo?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Dec. 5, 2012. Last post by 8000not9000 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 14

goku because when i die i can just came back to earth and i would find new planets where humans can live and teleport them at different locations and start colonizing the universe

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If by some miracle the world managed to drop a nuke on me i'd feel safter with Goku's powers, yes the day i get powers the world is in trouble. Hate it.

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Goku easily his instant transmission alone would change my life.

I agree!

Example... "I snap ama be late for work! time to use Instant Transmission!" and tada... you are no longer late but in time with 3 minutes to spear! yeah that would be awesome!

Exactly, plus I wuld be able to go to any resort beach on the planet without worrying about flying fees.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Goku easily his instant transmission alone would change my life.

I agree!

Example... "I snap ama be late for work! time to use Instant Transmission!" and tada... you are no longer late but in time with 3 minutes to spear! yeah that would be awesome!

Exactly, plus I wuld be able to go to any resort beach on the planet without worrying about flying fees.

That would be awesome! You could also IT inside Desney World with out the needs of paying an entrance fee! :D

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Maybe Goku.

Post by 8000not9000 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku

nothing can surpass changing hairstyle and color in less than a second

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel