Who's powers would you rather have: Goku or Ichigo?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Dec. 5, 2012. Last post by 8000not9000 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,859 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I thought it was about time somebody did one of these with anime characters, so I chose two anime characters that have two completely different power sets that are both extremely popular.

Post by sakurablossomyears (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ichigo 100% (just realized that's an anime...)

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ichigo. Goku is too mainstream. Plus, if I'm about to die, I'll just get a lot stronger and gain more powers. :)

Um... bump?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,330 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku of course

Teleporting, Super Strength, Super Speed, Energy Blasts, and Eat All I Want Without Getting Fat

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku with out a doubt... Ichigo's Mugetsu is cool and all, but it doesn't compare to Super Saiyan.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku, hands down.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'd say Ichigo on account of being in the role of a shinigami/visored/thingy would be more interesting, to me.

Goku because of Shunkan Idō

@DBZ_universe: Um, there's an even better power....

KAMEHAMEHA!
KAMEHAMEHA!

@MarioRedfield: Even better when you do it with style!

@DBZ_universe: Unlocking Cell Jr. was literally the hardest thing I've ever done in a DBZ game

@MarioRedfield: That's true... it was hard to unlock that little guy... same with Supreme Kai.

Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku easily his instant transmission alone would change my life.

@Sonata said:

Goku easily his instant transmission alone would change my life.

I agree!

Example... "I snap ama be late for work! time to use Instant Transmission!" and tada... you are no longer late but in time with 3 minutes to spear! yeah that would be awesome!

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku by a landslide. Inter dimensional teleportation, planet busting, retarded aging, unlimited eating, Super Saiyan?!?! And so on.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Between those two... Goku. But if it was just general shinigami power, which are tailored too the person who has them, i think id take that instead

@taichokage said:

retarded aging

LOL! forgot about that.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,236 posts) See mini bio Level 20

At first I was going to say "Goku, DUUUHHHHH, no contest!" but thinking about it...

Goku is way more powerful, granted, but Ichigo is no pushover. He's more than powerful enough for you to run around doing whatever you want. The cool thing about Ichigo's powers that often gets overlooked (they should have utilised this more in the manga/anime) is that the dude can basically turn into a ghost. An invisible, super-powered, ghost.

Goku has all the other superpowers under the sun, but invisibility is one of the coolest powers out there. I'd be pretty tempted to go with Ichigo...

Plus, I don't believe the subject has ever really been touched on in the story, but isn't Ichigo kind of immortal? Not live-absolutely-forever-immortal, but, since he has Shinigami powers, shouldn't he be able to live as long as a Shinigami? Maybe his human body would grow old, but he could probably just replace it with a gigai anyway, right? Saiyans live a lot longer than humans, but that doesn't come close to Shinigami lifespans.

Just a few things to think about.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I changed my mind. I would take Goku's powers, conquer the world, and rule it with good. No more wars, no more whaling, etc. No one can stop me so I would do what's best for humanity no matter what the military or anyone else says. Of course, i would wear a costume though. You can't be a dicta... i... mean... superhero without a cool outfit. Especially a cape.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel