who's more evil bin laden or george w bush?

Topic started by SSJjanemba on May 2, 2011. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Godot said:
" Bush bashing? Is it 2004 again? "
I kind of wish. Then I could still be treated like some semblance of a human being when I get on an airplane. Better yet, lets make it 1999, when we were getting new episodes of Futurama the first time and the biggest worry was that all our computers would crash. 
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@AgentJ said:

" @Godot said:

I kind of wish. Then I could still be treated like some semblance of a human being when I get on an airplane. Better yet, lets make it 1999, when we were getting new episodes of Futurama the first time and the biggest worry was that all our computers would crash.  "
I remember getting invited to go see the cockpit of an airplane along with a load of other children when I was younger. Simpler times, eh?

Let's be fair, though, lots of stuff went down in 1999. UK and USA might have been relatively safe, but Eastern Europe wasn't exactly a nice place to be. Although...

Dragon Ball Z (" Transformed at Last," October 18, 1999): Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan for the first time in the United States; aired on Toonami, a now-defunct block on Cartoon Network.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@AgentJ said:
" @Godot said:
I kind of wish. Then I could still be treated like some semblance of a human being when I get on an airplane. Better yet, lets make it 1999, when we were getting new episodes of Futurama the first time and the biggest worry was that all our computers would crash.  "
Don't forget that the PS1 and N64 were our homeboys, MoneySoft only worried about PCs, and 56K dial-up internet was FAST AS FUCK!!!
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: And people called Microsoft names like Moneysoft, Macroshaft or Micro$oft! Wait...
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i guess its a tie, although bush killed more people
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@SSJjanemba:   
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I can't believe people are trying to compare Bin laden and Bush

they are the same.  
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
They are all equal to each other. But one stands above all the bad guys.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is all just silly, Bin Laden. Obviously, Bush didn't kill tons of people for the enjoyment or ignorance.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Bush is a pretty good guy. Problem is, he's stupid as fuck  (please excuse my language) He was cheneys puppet if anything
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i think it's a tie. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@fire_star said:

This is all just silly, Bin Laden. Obviously, Bush didn't kill tons of people for the enjoyment or ignorance.

he killed them for oil which gave him money which went to his enjoyment
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@SSJjanemba said:
@fire_star said:

he killed them for oil which gave him money which went to his enjoyment
Love to hear where you get this fact and your not just a Bush-Hater. No President can make moves like such without the Senate and etc. being involved most of the time.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ugg another stupid question offered by a left winger, gee I wonder who is more evil, the mastermind behind the murder of thouseands of innocent people or the president who attempted to destroy the terrorist organization he ran, and topple a dictatorship along the way? Moronic question.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel