Who will win Dragonball Multiverse?

Topic started by ronki23 on Oct. 2, 2012. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe: I wont make spoiler about Broly, but the answer is no. Read it.:)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@mypasswordis1234: Broly is the only legit galaxy buster in DBZ so yes...

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Ok, you wanted it.... spoiler: Broly is made far stronger than the original, yet he KO'ed by an epic ki attack that sent him millions of km to the space. It happaned, so your argument is invalid...

Post by ronki23 (85 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Broly lost against Vegito.

I want the Namek and Cell to go far but I think Saiyan Vegeta will win against Cell and fight Namek. I'm excited to see Buu or Vegito lose to XXI

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ronki23: And that would had been a plot device... that is the only way for someone in DBZ to defeat Broly...

no PIS or CIS.. Broly owns DBZ

@DBZ_universe said:

@ronki23: And that would had been a plot device... that is the only way for someone in DBZ to defeat Broly...

no PIS or CIS.. Broly owns DBZ

Sorry for the late reply. As awesome as Broly is he's now that much stronger than Cell; 2 full power Super Saiyans, 2 Ascended Saiyans and Piccolo OR a SSJ2,full power Super Saiyan and 2 Super Saiyans are NOT as strong as SSJ3

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-222.html

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-225.html

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-226.html

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-228.html

So fa:

Nappa forfeited against Frieza

Goku knocked out 17

Buu absorbebs South Kai but South Kai gets out

Vegeta beats Trunks

SSJ Kakarotto beats SSJ1 Pan

Cell pwns Bojackr

I think Prince Vegeta will defeat Raichi and Gast the Super Namek will defeat Demon King Piccolo. I don't think Prince Vegeta's SSJ2 yet, more like a full power SSJ1. Gast is SSJ3 level as he defeated Buu in his own Universe. If Prince Vegeta has Mystic Powers he will be between SSJ2 and SSJ3 and maybe with Oozaru he will go SSJ3 level. Prince Vegeta and Gast are my favourite characters and I think Prince Vegeta will win. They will next fight Cell who is above SSJ3 as he was willing to fight Mystic Gohan (who you could argue is out of shape). I think Cell will win (Cell is awesome).

As for the other Universe I don't think Krillin and Tien are above SSJ2; maybe Tien is SSJ2 and Krillin a little stronger. Yamcha is most likely between SSJ1 and SSJ2 and they even had to make him an Android to make the story believable that he has a chance.

Anyway, Goku and Vegeta will lose to Vegeto/XXI and Bra/Buu respectively. I don't know how this works out but I think top 4 will be:

Bra-Winner at SSJ3

XXI

Buu- has armour, three eyes (after beating and absorbing Tien) and fusion power (after absorbing Gotenks). I think he'll beat Vegito with fusion power but it wears off against XXI.

Vegito

^not sure it will work out/is possible this way. Will be shocked if Bra/Buu are not in the top 3

Goku and Vegeta, and both Gohans will intervene when hell breaks loose.

Also, a DBM member commnted and the Dragonball Wiki (not DBZ) put the spoiler up for the new movie and ruined everything. They didn't warn us. I was told to watch it anyway as not everything is revealed (even though plot and outcome is). I want to forget before the English dub is out but i'm also put off watching it for it as everyone's least favourite character in it (which is not good as I don't want to see a Kid [Goku] grow up any more-any further than being a father and that means he is old and we no longer have an inner child O_0). There are also 11 potential sequels but this character will be in it. I am not mentioning the name but they could have used Bulla instead.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Vegito. the final fight will probably be Gast Carcolh vs Vegito(universe 10) or Vegito vs Buu(universe 4)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel