Who will win Dragonball Multiverse?

Topic started by ronki23 on Oct. 2, 2012. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by ronki23 (118 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Firstly I hope the match ups are correct.

Just wondering who's going to win this? Who do you think the strongest characters are? IMO the final results will be:

[b]SSJ3 Bra

XXI/Vegito (will defeat Vegito or possess him as he IS the main villain)

Zen Buu

SSJ3 Gotenks (will lose to Zen Buu)[/b]

next tier would be this (won't make much difference as these characters have fought/aren't fighting)

[b]SSJ2 Vegito/Broly

SSJ2 Bra

Buuhan/Buutenks

SSJ3 Gotenks/Gohan[/b]

far below power level wise come the SSJ3 tiers: Gast, Cell, Goku (mainstream-loses to XXI), potential unlocked Vegeta (both Universes- mainstream loses to Bra, other loses to Namek)- I don't think any of these guys will win

Cell will disintergrate Bojack after playing around

[img]http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/imgs/fanarts/puaj-Bojack_vs_Cell-m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://t.qkme.me/3ob8cv.jpg[/img]

but lose to Vegeta.

Unfortunately for Super Namek I think he will get to the Quarters and defeat Vegeta (who beats Cell) but lose to Bra.

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/142/1/d/Super_Namek_U7_VS_Vegeta_U13_by_kibasennin.jpg[/img]

the rest are negligable

Can't see Muten Krillin being stronger than any Buu past fat Buu-at best i'd think he's SSJ2 (maybe he destroyed Babidi before Buu was killed and killed 19 and 20 as opposed to 17 and 18); same applies for both Tien and Yamcha- SSJ2 and full power SSJ at best (how did they get so strong?)

Tien loses to Buu

[img]http://gast-tha-supa-namek.deviantart.com/art/U9-Tien-Vs-U4-Zen-Buu-328514468[/img]

P.S. Who do you think XXI is and who did Zen Buu absorb to get so strong.

When it all kicks off outside the tournament, Goku will save the day with both Gohans even though he's one of the weaker characters

[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/005/9/7/dbm_vegeto_vs_goku_by_bloodsplach-d4legg5.jpg[/img]

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The hell?! uhm....CHICKENS!!!!

Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Lol! I'm not too familiar with many of these characters. Aren't they video game only characters for the most part?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly wins...

Post by ronki23 (118 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Really? Not many people have read Dragonball Multiverse?

It's good-type it into google and read this awesome comic

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I've read a bit of it. If i'm going to pick a winnner it would have to be Vegito or Zen Buu.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dragon Ball stopped being awesome when it became too overused. It's now suffering the FFVII syndrome

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,453 posts) See mini bio Level 14

its a fanfiction, and broly was WAAAY more powerful than he should have been, but whatever about that

Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I reading it about half year ago, I think it's awesome. Because three things. 1.Funny. 2.Fights. 3.We don't know who will win. There are a lot of stronger fighters than the "main universe" version Goku&Vegeta, and a lot of possible way of ending. Vegito, Boo, Gogeta or Ginyu via body change....

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mypasswordis12345: 1.Funny. 2.Fights. 3.We don't know who will win.

An story need a good plot overall. Even if it's a fight verse without a decent plot it's not worth at all

Yes, the "we dont know who will win" meaning good story. Also the showing of alternate universes "filler stories" are unique, because usually the bad guys win.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@mypasswordis12345:

I didn't know Football, Baseball, Basketball and Golf have good stories. I guess I'll give them a watch

@Destinyheroknight: Well you can only watch the pictures too, if you lazy to read... but I suggest you to read it too.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@mypasswordis12345:

But Football, Baseball, Basketball and Golf is on tv

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I like the Uber-namek guy, he is pretty badass

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Destinyheroknight: No, you can watch it on youtube too. Or in IRL.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Destinyheroknight: NoAlso, you can watch it on youtube too. Or in IRL.

fixed. oh, and radio is also an option.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Thx. And you can watch it on radio? Amazing.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly wins... even tho I haven't read this fan manga...

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not a battle and moved.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel