Who is Thanos counterpart in Weekly Shonen Jump?

Topic started by GomuGomuJyaku973 on Aug. 14, 2013. Last post by 5th 12 months ago.
Post by GomuGomuJyaku973 (53 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Now I know this may be a bit silly of a question to ask but I was just curious because well . . . .. idk has there every been a villain published in shonen jump history that shows the potential to be a Thanos like threat to the SJ Mulitverse(Or theoretically if all the universe were merged to form a single universe) . When I say this I mean a villain who is anywhere close to being as smart,durable & menacing as he was? IDK I'll see what the vice community has to say before I throw something out. Someone with a knowledge on Jump comics could help this topic . . . .ohh & also serious answers only for now, not something like "SETO KIBA SOLOS! " or anything of the sort. Thanks.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Someone from Saint Seiya?

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

here is my idea I'm not really a fan of comic books as I think I have read like only two comic books in my life one being a spiderman and the other being volume one of the Walking Dead however if you want somebody truly dangerous I give you Misogi Kumagawa he may have turned over a new lead but he was a villain at one point so it counts.

Post by taichokage (12,904 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thanatos. Lol!
Post by GomuGomuJyaku973 (53 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage:

LOL saw what you did there :D

Post by 5th (1,233 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel