Who has faster reaction time?

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 7, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Goku
  • Flash
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Ashuron:  Well techniqually KC flash is faster, Zoom just moves through time manipulation:P
 Honestly Zoom should be untouchable unless he is fighting a high powered reality warper or Time Manipulator. Due to his ability to dictate his own speed and the speed of others around him.
 
@hitsusatsu11:
LOL we'll have to see about that:P
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Sonata: Ya lol I know he is FTL, I just dislike this thread, I think its done purposely to put down Goku lol. So if I can make a case for Son Kun then I will lol. "
So you admit that flash has better reaction time VICTORY FRIGGIN VICTORY THE FLASH CANT EVEN SEE ZOOM HOW IS GOKU SUPPOSED TO DO IT? HA HA HA VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Sonata: Ya lol I know he is FTL, I just dislike this thread, I think its done purposely to put down Goku lol. So if I can make a case for Son Kun then I will lol. "
So you admit that flash has better reaction time VICTORY FRIGGIN VICTORY THE FLASH CANT EVEN SEE ZOOM HOW IS GOKU SUPPOSED TO DO IT? HA HA HA VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 "
Not at all, if you are able to read I said he is FTL, so is Goku and by a larger margin. 
 
Troll is Troll.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Sonata: Ya lol I know he is FTL, I just dislike this thread, I think its done purposely to put down Goku lol. So if I can make a case for Son Kun then I will lol. "
So you admit that flash has better reaction time VICTORY FRIGGIN VICTORY THE FLASH CANT EVEN SEE ZOOM HOW IS GOKU SUPPOSED TO DO IT? HA HA HA VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 "
Not at all, if you are able to read I said he is FTL, so is Goku and by a larger margin.  Troll is Troll. "
Now im a troll because i caught you? lol 77.2% of people man sorry,
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Just hoe fast,strong, durable do people think goku is? SOmetimes it seems like people think he is fast enough to travel accross 8 universes in 1 second without teleportation, strong enough to hold a giant black hole, and durable enough to have a universe blow up in his face without blinking.  -_-
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: Right apparently you cannot read, I know flash is FTL, he just can't react as fast as goku-Flash has been hit by omega beams, even Batman has dodged those, and your problem is you think I care what a poll says.  
 
@Kurohige: Well he could travel across 8 or 1000 universes, in fact he has traveled between dimensions before. Its called INSTANT MOVEMENT. 
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kurohige said:
" Just hoe fast,strong, durable do people think goku is? SOmetimes it seems like people think he is fast enough to travel accross 8 universes in 1 second without teleportation, strong enough to hold a giant black hole, and durable enough to have a universe blow up in his face without blinking.  -_- "
He suffers from chronic goku disease
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: Right apparently you cannot read, I know flash is FTL, he just can't react as fast as goku-Flash has been hit by omega beams, even Batman has dodged those, and your problem is you think I care what a poll says.  
 
@Kurohige: Well he could travel across 8 or 1000 universes, in fact he has traveled between dimensions before. Its called INSTANT MOVEMENT.  "
u already implied that he was because you said that this thread makes goku look bad
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: Yes, I suffer from a fictional character related disease. Especially since Goku isn't even my favorite DB character.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: Again man, work on reading comprehension, I said it was made to make Goku look bad. I have made him look good in it however XD.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: Right apparently you cannot read, I know flash is FTL, he just can't react as fast as goku-Flash has been hit by omega beams, even Batman has dodged those, and your problem is you think I care what a poll says.  
 
@Kurohige: Well he could travel across 8 or 1000 universes, in fact he has traveled between dimensions before. Its called INSTANT MOVEMENT.  "
No its called tleportation where he appears someplace instantly, in fact its translated different depending on where you get the scan, he still has to concentrate and everything.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: Ok-  
 
Shunkan Ido= Literally Instantaneous Movement, can go anywhere in the universe, transverse dimensions ect, requires an energy source to lock onto, used by Goku and the warriors of Yardrat.
 
Kaioshin Shunkan Ido= Literally Supreme Lord of Worlds Instantaneous Movement-same as above, but requires no energy source to lock onto, used by kaioshin and Majin Buu
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: Again man, work on reading comprehension, I said it was made to make Goku look bad. I have made him look good in it however XD. "
LMAO you sure about that bra? cause he's looking pretty bad right now. and let me guess what your fav DBZ character is i get three guesses first guess would be Broly?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: No.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Is it mine? vegeta?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: Ya, Vegeta.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: Ya, Vegeta. "
Thought so every body loves the galick gun
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel