Who has faster reaction time?

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 7, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Goku
  • Flash
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Flash
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Oh my ! Here we go again !
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Flash
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Ryokan said:
" Oh my ! Here we go again ! "
hey,people swear!! that goku's is faster
@Sonata said:
" The Flash "
Im sorry i had to make this
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Whats the point to this? 

Im going to say Goku, i hope it upsets certain ppl. 

Goku has to have lightning fast reflexes to pass Popo's test as a child, in which before this he was a casual machine gun bullet timer. Z senshi at the very beginning of Z can dodge ki blasts (which have been clocked FTL a number of times) even at ridiculously close ranges. As a child when he was lightning quick, his power level was about 150, when he first turns ssj, his power level is 150 million. (in daizenshu) Based on snake way speed feats, the indication is that powerlevel and speed have an exponential relationship rather than a linear one. 
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jesus on a candlestick man , If you keep doing this you might start a flamewar
Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Flash, obviously. Some people let DBZ fanboys get to their head.
@Ashuron: There was a time when we had to boycott anime vs comic threads because they were getting out of hand.  

@hitsusatsu11:  Still not as fast as the Flashes reaction time, they can react in  Attoseconds 

Here is what an Attosecond is

Testing Superman Blues speed Buenos Aires to Beijing in .003 seconds but was actually delayed due to saving a kid.
 Testing Superman Blues speed Buenos Aires to Beijing in .003 seconds but was actually delayed due to saving a kid.
@Sonata: There seems to be a huge discrepancy between the speed in the first scan, to the second scan. The first scan I believe he is referring to the speed at which he thinks (time period he can count) in the second scan it is travelling distance. Still in combat reaction speed I give the edge to Goku. 

@hitsusatsu11: Yes the first scan shows his reaction time,and the second one shows his travel speed. When a powered up Flash fought against Zoom they fought around the world a dozen times in less than a second. Goku has never shown the reaction time off an Attosecond, there are multiple instances where he was simply not fast enough. Like Majin Vegeta destroying the Stadium.

here is another scan that shows light is having difficulty keeping up with the flash.

ur like the only one in this thread that says goku
@Sonata: So light has trouble keeping up with the Flash, doesn't this indicate only marginally FTL speed? 
@hitsusatsu11:  With the help of the Speed Force Flash has gone FTL the exact number is unknown.
@Sonata: Ya lol I know he is FTL, I just dislike this thread, I think its done purposely to put down Goku lol. So if I can make a case for Son Kun then I will lol.
@hitsusatsu11: LOL I see. Well this also makes a case for Zoom as well, as it takes 4 Flashes to keep up with Zoom.
@Sonata: Zoom lol, I can not for this Zoom. If he were to enter the ROSAT he would be crushed instantly, yellow tights and all.
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata: But between KC Flash and zoom which do you think is faster, even though it might be PIS that KC got tagged
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Flash
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel