Who Do You Love, Right Now?!

Topic started by FoxxFireArt on Feb. 7, 2012. Last post by NoOne_13 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,649 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Seeing how so many other forums and websites get filled with nothing but snark and anger. I thought February would be a good opportunity to prove that the forums in the Whiskey brands were made of better stuff and people. This is sort of inspired by the "Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now" forum. This forum is dedicated for nothing but declaring your love for all the things you appreciate or generally care for.

RULES:

• When ever love fills your heart for anything or anyone. Post a comment on this forum to let other users know. Even if you just had a really good ham sandwich. If it makes you happy, share it.
  • No negative comments. This is a forum about love.
  • Every post must begin with either "I love" or "I like". You're free to wax poetic from there on.
  • Post as many times as you like. We can never have enough love.

I'll start things off -- in no particular order

I love my books, I love cooking for my family on the holidays, I love the Whiskey Media sites, I love orange juice with pretzels, I love my mom, I love history, I love the Kindle Fire I got for Christmas and the digital comics I can buy, I love all the manga I recently bought, and I love all the people who post in this forum!!!

Now, it's your turn!! Who or what do you love, right now?

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I love this thread.

I love Fate/Stay Night.

I love enjoying a silent afternoon.

And i love all people on this site. (i think i overdone it with this one)

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,309 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I love pizza. Had a microwave Chicago Town pizza earlier, which are far more delicious than they have any right to be.

God yeeeeees
God yeeeeees
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I love the Anime Vice community! No joke. I am genuinely happy to see how far this community-run site has grown...

Post by finaldasa (46 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I love all of you.

Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I love my lil sister. She's goofy and makes me facepalm with the stuff she posts on Facebook, but she makes me smile nonetheless.

Post by AURON570 (573 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I love cute pikachu hoodies!

Post by Bigheart711 (4,218 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I love the Whiskey Sites too, especially Anime Vice and Screened because I get to throttle and infect both sites with my wiki edits I'm mostly TV savvy. ;p

Post by takashichea (14,516 posts) See mini bio Level 25

This is so synonymous with the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fever this past few weeks.

I love you guys and my teammates in the wiki projects.

I love my peer mentor crew who do a fantastic job tutoring students who need help. We always pull through and help students believe that they can pass their hard classes.

I love my family who always supporting me.

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Love my family and friends, love my W.I.K.I Nation team mates here on the Vice! :D I also love my awesome co-worker who is willing to take my Saturday shift so I can study for midterms.

@takashichea: Lol and a thumbs up to you too dude!

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I love lucy

Post by MrXD (643 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I love my family. I love the Whiskey Media sites, mostly Anime Vice because of the community. I love coffee. :)

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I Love my Kentucky Wildcats kicking butt as usual in B-Ball!XD
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@rein: I love that image.

Post by AURON570 (573 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Today I realized something about why yellow and orange are my favourite colours (and why I love them so much).

Rubber ducks, pikachu, chocobos, what do they all have in common? They're yellow! XD And I remember as a child when I took a bath I had a rubber duckie that I would play with. I would add pictures for comparison but the add-image-by-url function isn't working right now. =o

Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I love my fiancé :)
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I love Soul Calibur V,

Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I love the fact that this site is doing well. :)

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: When you collect thousand of images on one character, your bound to come across a few gems.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I love God

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel