Who do you admire on AnimeVice?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Oct. 21, 2012. Last post by Low 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Probably the users I admire the most are Dbz universe and kurohige. I've been on the most friendliest of terms with them since forever.

My favorite debators to go up against in the battle forums years ago were Reikai, Dream, Helios and to a lesser (I guess more friendly) extent Djsnuva.

Post by AgentFakku (205 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Taka bro - he. Helped me on the wiki. I always dragged him doing the hentai pages.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@hitsusatsu11: I feel honored to have your respects. I also admire you A LOT! I always admire your debating skills. You also are a really chill guy. I was shocked when you returned lol

Remember those days when we use to back each other up in CV and here too! It was so amazing.

I am sure another user who you love debating was Newdeath ha?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks so much bro!

You're definitely one of the coolest people I've ever met on this site and are an encyclopedia of anime/ gaming/ comics/ etc.. Keep being awesome man!

@DBZ_universe: Yes now that you mention it I do remember ND, rrly knowledgeable guy on a lot of things, fun to debate with.

I should also mention that along with you and kuro I've always respected and been friendly with t kage, and mistershin who still occasionally posts.

Also people like Rein, a few others whos names I cant recall directly off hand (I can picture their avatars tho), and mods like Sonata and Kelleth stick out as memorable for me.

@hitsusatsu11: You vs ReiKai or Hellos created chaos lol.

Mistershin is cool. SSJanemba is a cool guy too. Remember him?

I actually have a ton of respect to ReiKai.

Post by taichokage (13,286 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I used to bash head with Hellos a lot although looking back he was right more often than I'd care to admit. Hitsu and I were usually a team and Hellos would usually have the likes of SilverGalford as a team. Speaking of which I think I've only seen Silver once so far this year. He's one of those guys who would never get provoked or angry.
Post by takashichea (12,292 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Thanks Dream, Taichokage, BigHeart711, SpeedForceSpider, Aleasha, and AgentFakku.

I was checking my past posts to make sure I didn't leave out folks.

One of most dedicated posters who started his own theme using light novel characters. He pretty much dominated the battle forums by creating the most threads back in December (Battle Forum Archive Nov-Dec 2013)

Had fun in the anime discussion threads and the front page articles. Without him,

@DBZ_universe:

One of the friendliest users who helped me in the battle forums when things got rough. He promotes the fan fic forum with his buddy @UltimateHero0406:.

He's one dedicated Medaka Box and Toriko wiki editor. The Toriko gang and I are proud of his contributions.

He's a great wiki editor who writes awesome character pages for Toriko, Bleach, and Avatar. He was the one who started the Toriko wiki project. We're both fans of Shonen series, and we would talk about which Shonen series to try.

He's a great debater who loves Magi, Seven Deadly Sins, and Fairy Tail. He moderates another forum, so he has less time to chill here in Anime Vice.

I only knew him recently, but I seen how much work he has done for the RPG forum. He continues to post RPG blogs to inform the community and get them in the RPG business.

A dedicated friend who supports the projects we done. He helped me and Hal with the Ranma - - Character Spotlight - - AV MOD MATERIAL and AV MOD MATERIAL: The Anime Fan's Experience in the UK. I was grateful for his contributions.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,752 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: Thank you

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: Thanks I appreciate it, but I have to admit that I am surprised.

Post by Vapovile (1,977 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Heh, it's cool that this thread was revived. I gave a portion of my list in my own reflection :D.

@DBZ_universe: Ya ssjenemba was cool. And I agree Rekai's the man lol.

Post by Dream (7,618 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@hitsusatsu11: As I seen what Reikai posted over time, I tended to think he exaggerated quite a bit on much of what he presented for character feats.

@Dream: Yes I agree but for some reason I always had a lot of fun debating him.

@DBZ_universe: you mention ssjenemba, do you remember Mortein (had the south park avatar) Radiant the Light or ktarinze?

@hitsusatsu11: Yes I do remember them all. Mortein was really cool.

Remember the Helios something principal? Lol

@DBZ_universe: lol I think I vaguely remember something like that.

@DBZ_universe: hahaha o lmfao, thats to much.

@hitsusatsu11: I guess you are a god to that dude lol.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@hitsusatsu11: One of my first debating buddies from back in the day, I remember I used to get HEATED in our debates and used to think he was a fanboy, but in reality, he was always completely right. I respect this dude because he made it okay to be a fan of DBZ during a time where even liking DBZ and respecting them as a powerful verse was practically considered taboo on nearly every forum. Despite being in threads involving DBZ where nearly every poster including top posters like Newdeath and Reikai were against him he never backed down, made dupe accounts, got upset, or called people haters, he just busted out long, though-out and amazing arguments with scans and video tog o with each and every argument, it was something that even people like Newdeath had trouble countering. I don't know if this is the exact one but I remember you made a legendary argument, one of the longest in a single post on this site: http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/goku-vs-superman/318727/#5 and who can forget this hilarious battle XD http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/vincent-white-haired-kenpachi-guy-from-incarnate-vs-kenpachi/313920/ Hitsu has even been noticed by people and referenced on Youtube, MvC, Lounge, OBD, and Comicvine, good or bad, that is impressive. In short, I respect this guy because he wasn't afraid to be a fan of sometihng and argue for it, he also showed that DBZ was not weak and one of the strongest verses out there, hell he was the first one to ever prove time-travel was ineffective against DBZ characters. He was always a cool dude and helped me out when he could and taught me a lot about debating. Glad he's back.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: One of my main bros form back in the day as well, one of the first guys I ever RPed with, the good ol' days with nerx, Justice, Kimiko, Mesa, Mekix and ect. He brought the RP back to life in this community and teaches newcomers the ropes as well. A great dude, I always loved RPing with him and his bro, I plan on making a return once I finish up school this summer. He was also not afraid to speak his mind and give critiques, especially on Newdeath XD. A great due and I'm glad he is still around.

@taichokage: We clash heads a lot but this is one of the nicest dudes on the site, he always has awesome arguments and is never biased, even willing to help me out with problems in life, a great dude and veteran of the site. Lol, I am still not used to his new avatar after he had the old one for so long.

@Dream: A very good mod and debater, always gives a detailed reason in every post.

@SpeedForceSpider: One of my best pals here! This due hit it off great with me, we became fast friends. This guy got me into Be a man! Samurai school, and even helped me out with financial problems in my life. a true bro to the end. Awesome user, chill with everyone and doesn't take crap from people either. Taught me how to boost my confidence as well. Great dude.

@DBZ_universe: Another old homie from back in the day! I loved seeing this guy team up with Hitsusatsu and debate, good times.

@Sonata: My gateway into this site as a whole, one of the best users and mods, it seems like only yesterday that Sonata was a regular users like the rest of us... This guy was a legendary RPer with newdeath back in the day, glad to see he still contributes to this site even if I don't see him around the forums as much anymore.

@takashichea: An awesome new mod no matter what anyone says, one of the nicest dudes ever, came out of nowhere and did a great job no matter what task he was assigned to. Contributes a ton of stuff to the site and does his best to improve this site daily

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel