Who do you admire on AnimeVice?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Oct. 21, 2012. Last post by Low 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
UsachanMaN, Lobos del Rayo, Kuro San, Sonata, Newdeath, Superevil, Antirox, and Kelleth. These are some, but not all of the users. I'll add some more later.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls: OH NOOOOO! I forgot to add you in the list... but you are also included! SORRY TT^TT

@Sonata: And you are the Mod I like the least..... Naw am just kiddin! You are awesome!!! the best mod in AV!

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Can't believe everyone was mentioned except for me. *sqeezes face to pillow*.

other than that is pretty admirable. although sometimes has his odd moments was great debater as well. I like and too, they are best friend material. Oh and is a good guy. these are of the top of my head.

I love all Vicers, and I love the Vice itself.

Oh me? really? thanks dude lol! ,

well i admire you too Killer , also Reikai (sometimes he is so funny xD) ,Hellos pro debater, Destinyheroknight (sometimes we had some issues but anyway ) ,Sonata cause he stops trolls and finally DBZ_universe and SJanemba .

we are quite few but ......

as the lyrics of a spanish song said :" somos pocos pero somos valientes" xD

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, who do I admire

Not in any order

• DBZ_universe
  • Killer_of_trolls
  • Daniel_Newton
  • Sonata
  • taichokage
  • sickVisionz
  • Dream
  • MarioRedfield
  • UltimateHero0406
  • SpeedForceSpider
  • MohsinMan99
  • takashichea
  • othus12
  • Jinbeifan1
  • Bigheart711
  • Acura_Max
  • FoxxFireArt
  • JThree47605
  • AURIN570
  • ShadowKnight508
  • Elfenlied1012
  • Supreme Marvel
  • Newdeath
  • SilverGalford
  • Fire Star
  • Kelleth
  • No_name_here

Without these people, I probably would have stop coming here a long time ago (hope I didn't miss anyone). Also, sorry didn't say why I admire them, I busy at the moment. (might do it later)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: Thanks man, I admire you as well

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,134 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

I like a lot of people here, but admire is another level for me.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Supreme Marvel: I get what you mean on that.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver: Thanks

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: Definitely respect the work you put in here along with FoxxFireArt, Bigheart711 and ShadowKnight508, generally anyone who puts work into the site of their own accord.

And I must confess I don't quite get what you mean by taking forum threads up a notch, I just spout nonsensical BS that pops into my head as a read the latest responses, very seldom engaging in any kind of real discussion. You philistines are hardly worth that kind of effort, JAYKAY geez...

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Thanks for the mentions! XD

Honestly, there are a lot of users on the site that I admire. Everybody is so friendly and cooperative which is why I enjoy coming on :D These are the users that come to my head right now :D I apologize if I missed anybody... I'll continue updating the list :P Its sad that some of these users dont log on as much anymore T^T

• Guyver
  • Sonata
  • Superevil225
  • Haseo_Yashimora
  • NewDeath
  • AntiRox
  • Kid
  • takashichea
  • kashif1
  • Battleheiz
  • Bigheart711
  • MrDirector786
  • Lobos_del_Rayo
  • Kuma_from_Argentina
  • Daianosuke_Amoi
  • Phoenix_Wright
  • Maximus
  • Shadowknight508
  • mydeathlyways
Online Now

NewDeath, totally forgot about him. He's awesome!

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
SuperEvil225 was pretty fly, it makes me sad that the user vanished.
Post by takashichea (12,279 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Fat_Magnum:

Here's Superevil225's final farewell thread. (if you haven't read it yet)

@Destinyheroknight:

I think I missed you. I thank you for helping Anna and the team with the Fairy Tail wiki pages and the discussion thread. Without your passion in One Piece, I wouldn't jump into One Piece. I still need to write that comparison blog. Plus, you're one of most respectful expert in the battle side of this community, and you're very articulate in your argument.

I admired your contributions to this site. You're one of the foundation wiki editors who are the first ones to set the tracks for the other wiki editors.

Your involvement with this community is phenomenal, and you're not afraid to add to the debates in the wiki community when we had issues with the hentai purge. You always were innovative in creating concepts for Anime Vice.

@SpeedForceSpider

@MarioRedfield

@taichokage

@takashichea

This is more Users that I also admire and forgot to add to the first list... and I'm sorry if I didn't add you in my first list.

Tom Pinchuk

Online Now

I'm gonna throw Sonate into it. Does a lot for the site. Even when its dead. Can't help but admire that.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: I admire you too man!

Online Now

I kind of feel bad for not mentioning the people that have mentioned me. So to make me feel better, could you say next to my name (I like not admire?) :D

Post by Fehafare (9,307 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Oh my i didn't get mentioned once, now i feel all emo and shit, should probably go into a corner and cry or something like that.

Anyway, when i saw the thread title the very first person to come to mind was without a doubt, @Sonata.

@Supreme Marvel said:

I'm gonna throw Sonate into it. Does a lot for the site. Even when its dead. Can't help but admire that.

I think you mean Sonata..

lol, was that a typo?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel