Who do you admire on AnimeVice?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Oct. 21, 2012. Last post by Low 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I saw this thread on ComicVine and thought it would be cool to have on AnimeVice as well!

and many more but I accidentally clicked "disable" this feature so now I can't do it anymore.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield

I generally like 90% of the people on here anyway. Just these users I am real cool with.

Post by Kurohige (3,706 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Everyone, really, I have been on this site for a long time and the community is fairly small so I pretty much get to know everyone and I like all of them.

@Kurohige: That's a good answer!

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ditto to everything above. However, special mention to the mods for keeping the site together and for the awesome work he does on the wiki and his discussion threads.

@MarioRedfield: And you too, my man! I still remember you from all those debates we had with Thesupermankiller(Now the Madnesswarriorkiller), the Villater and Mrdirector on Youtube oh so many years ago. Ah, good times.

Post by takashichea (11,963 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Acura_Max:

Thanks! I thank you for your contributions to the new anime series discussions and being my teammate on Robotic;Notes.

and

I admire your tenacity to bring back the Quick Picks and putting back the news articles.

I admire your creativity and insight on the wiki pages and bringing new ideas to the table:

I admire your beautiful work on the wiki pages for Fairy Tail and the other projects. I thank you for being my friend.

I admire your witty and thoughtful insight on Sket Dance and Guilty Crown as well as your hard work on the wiki pages.

I admire that you always got my back when doing the Gintama blogs

I thank you for sticking with Kuro and I on the Guilty Crown discussion.

For the rest of my teammates, thank you guys for all your contributions.

@Kurohige: I'm actually still on youtube and MadnessKillerWarrior is a good friend of mine. We talk on a daily basis.

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's somewhat difficult since there are a number of members I admire. Forgive the sloppiness as I'm on a tablet. I admire most of you guys really, but a top 10 list goes something like this. @FoxxFireArt, takashichea, Newdeath, Destinyheroknight, Dream, SpeedForceSpider, DBZUniverse, Kurohige, FormerCrimsonKing, SickVisionz. For the newer users, MarioRedField and the NeuturalOne are excellent. And of all people for me to forget, only the top poster Sonata of course!

@MarioRedfield: That's awesome! Those were some good times, I need to get active in the youtube discussions again.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Aww thanks!

but these are some I admire, or think they are awesome!

@SpeedForceSpider

@MarioRedfield

@taichokage

@takashichea

But I really like most of all users in this site!

Post by othus12 (6,705 posts) See mini bio Level 13

well in my case its

these are the users i admire the most, but there others that are really nice too

@taichokage: I still count as new? I've been here for a few months now lol.

@Kurohige: I hate to have ask, but Shentaro is that you?

@othus12: I was actually going to put you on the list but then I accidentally clicked disable that feature.

@MarioRedfield: well thanks! is your username on comic vine the same as in here?

@othus12: My name there is GunGunW there. What's your account over there?

@MarioRedfield: Indeed I am!

@MarioRedfield: othus12 XD

Post by Bigheart711 (3,821 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This is a list for some of the members that I think are awesome (active or otherwise). I also thank some of you very much for working with me in past and current projects! <3

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel