Who can beat the Silver Surfer?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by KingOfAsh 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Axel Alonso

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The Silver Spooner!

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay my list is current Kakkashi due to kamui , Misogi Kumagawa through hax, Kevin Winnicot could beat him in pure power, and last but not least Majin Buu through chocolate beam.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Remember this bastard?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I agree stop these. And any top tier in Saint Seiya would.

after looking the real power of the athena exclamation , i don't know if this is true anymore.

Oh right no Gods

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kami tenchi can defeat well obviously -__-

Lord of nightmares omnipotent, well not full, but still only slightly below tenchi, megaversal level reality warping, isn't kill able, by any means .

Elder god Demonebane, metaversal level+ the name itself solos

Haruka kaminogi quantum anomaly, the ultimate observer, can reality warp mulitversal, decides what should exist and what shouldn't

Featherine -______-

Eucliwood (maybe) broken reality warping, whatever she speaks happens, killed immortals by saying the word die

Neoin mulitversal reality warper, dude absorbed multiple universes

Anti spiral universal level+, nigh omnipotence, MFTL+, capable of grabbing and throwing galaxies

God from Bastard is universal, nigh omnipotent, don't know much about him

The chousins nigh omnipotent goddesses and creato of the tenchi Muyu universe and it's 12 dimensions

Counter actor nigh omnipotent, omnipresent, mulitversal, omniscient (save for the realm of tenchi)

Yeah I think this list Is enough

@P3IN said:

Lord of nightmares omnipotent, well not full, but still only slightly below tenchi, megaversal level reality warping, isn't kill able, by any means .

Haruka kaminogi quantum anomaly, the ultimate observer, can reality warp mulitversal, decides what should exist and what shouldn't

Featherine -______-

Eucliwood (maybe) broken reality warping, whatever she speaks happens, killed immortals by saying the word die

Anti spiral universal level+, nigh omnipotence, MFTL+, capable of grabbing and throwing galaxies

The chousins nigh omnipotent goddesses and creato of the tenchi Muyu universe and it's 12 dimensions

Counter actor nigh omnipotent, omnipresent, mulitversal, omniscient (save for the realm of tenchi)

You're forgetting one important person;

His creator
His creator

Yeah lol

Inferno cop also solos tho >_>

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,045 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@KingOfAsh said:

@P3IN said:

Featherine -______-

You're forgetting one important person;

His creator
His creator

Eerrm no. Jack Kirby created Silver Surfer.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Morgan Freeman.

@Supreme Marvel: "Galactus was my idea. I told Kirby, he's a big guy in a purple suit who eats planets to sustain life. Kind of like how I f**ked you wife last night. The analogy didn't make sense but Kirby, he got the message." - Stan Lee

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,045 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@KingOfAsh said:

@Supreme Marvel: "Galactus was my idea. I told Kirby, he's a big guy in a purple suit who eats planets to sustain life. Kind of like how I f**ked you wife last night. The analogy didn't make sense but Kirby, he got the message." - Stan Lee

I'm sure he'll try and take credit for created Galactus. But Galactus isn't Surfer.

Question:

Let's go to another character, The Silver Surfer.

STAN LEE:

Oh, yeah.

Q.

Could you tell us how the Silver Surfer came about?

STAN LEE:

Right. I wanted to have a villain called Galactus. We had so many villains who were so powerful.
I was looking for somebody who would be more powerful than any. So I figured somebody who is a demigod who rides around in space and destroys planets.
I told Jack about it and told him how I wanted the story to go generally. And Jack went home, and he drew it. And he drew a wonderful version. But when I looked at the artwork, I saw there was some nutty looking naked guy on a flying surfboard.
And I said, "Who is this?"
And he said -- well, I don't remember whether he called him the surfer or not. He may have called him the surfer. But he said, "I thought that anybody as powerful as Galactus who could destroy planets should have somebody who goes ahead of him, a herald who finds the planets for him. And I thought it would be good to have that guy on a flying surfboard."
I said, "That's wonderful." I loved it. And I decided to call him The Silver Surfer, which I thought sounded dramatic.
But that was all. He was supposed to be a herald to find Galactus his planets. But the way Jack drew him, he looked so noble and so interesting that I said, "Jack, you know, we ought to really use this guy. I like him."
And I tried to write his copy so that he was very philosophical, and he was always commenting about the state of the world and: Don't you human beings realize you live in a paradise. Why don't you appreciate it? Why do you fight each other and hate each other? And I had him talking like that all the time. And the college kids started to love him. And whenever I would lecture at a college, and there was a question-and-answers period, it was inevitably the Silver Surfer that they would talk about the most. So I was very happy with him.
But that's how it happened accidentally. I mean, I had nothing -- I didn't think of him. Jack -- it was one of the characters Jack tossed into the strip. And he drew him so beautifully that I felt we have to make him an important character.

Anyone above Herald/Solar System level

Lord of nightmares still rapes tho Lel ^^
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel