Who can beat the Silver Surfer?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by KingOfAsh 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Who in anime/manga can beat or tie with the silver surfer?

Rules - No gods since SS in not one

@Killer_of_trolls

also no duh sherlock if wanted a better rule i would have made it like that this is for general info so people whoare not gods are good enough lie really stop thinking you know everything cause you don't so just be quite if you are not going to help

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: SERIOUSLY, THESE "who can beat that" threads need to stop. especially with such loose rules as these. I could name at least 20 of the top of my head

Dark Schneider In Satan's body(Bastard!), Hades(SS), Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Super Anti-spiral, second part Z(Tenchi Mayou), and.. wait why should I go on, this is pointless. try to do better rules next time. Anime/manga isn't a franchise or a genre, it is the entire every damn cartoon/comic in Japan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,897 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I agree stop these. And any top tier in Saint Seiya would.

@Killer_of_trolls: 1st i want to know

2nd DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

3rd Stop being rude for no reason

4th i know it's not a genre i meant character since this is the anime vice so yeah

5th there are not many of these if they are there are old

@Killer_of_trolls: well thanks for being rude i guess

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

To many characters to name...

Put it this way, there's well over 20+ characters, and that's almost all from one anime/manga....

@GoodGamerSambo: 20 is fine if you would please name them

Post by sakurablossomyears (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Honestly, I automatically think of Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. I think it would be interesting to see, knowing Kenshin is from a feudal era and the silver surfer, is well, from the 21st century. (the movie at least) :) What do you think?

@sakurablossomyears: lol Kenshin would die in under 5 seconds.

The legendary Battosai, who has a LOT of experience killing people, will die in less than 5 sec? Come on, give him a little more credit. I think he would last longer though.

You do know Silver Surfer is a cosmic entity that can move faster than Kenshin can even process a thought right? What is stoping him from blasting him and being done with it? I think you are overrating a street leveler far too much.

Possibly yes but you cant predict a battle over one move can you? Its human nature to not give in so easily to power higher than your own, so as I said, I think he would last a little longer and still have a fighting chance. I never said he would win, I said it would be interesting to see. I'm really not trying to start anything with you. That's my opinion and I can only hope you will respect it with a bit of sincerity.

@sakurablossomyears: I respect your opinion sure. But maybe you should have knowledge of both characters before you form an opinion.

Post by taichokage (12,950 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Lol Kenshin? He would be beneath Surfer's notice, despite how cool of a character he might be.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@sakurablossomyears: umm... Himura would get killed under a second.. SS is faster than light... Himura wouldn't even see him or know what killed him.. but I do like that you have visited the battle forum!

But like Taichokage said.. Himura is awesome.

Post by Sonata (35,334 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kenshin would be toast against SS, and I like Kenshin. That fight would be like using a nuke to kill a ant.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Silver Surfer is the most absolutely over powered comic book hero of all time. He's what everyone thinks Superman is. While I would love to see other heroes wipe the floor with his silver butt, not many can.

Green Lantern could give him a fight, but I seriously doubt he would win. Unless it's like Parallax or something like that. I've heard Captain Marvel may be able to, but I seriously doubt that he could. Odin, Darkseid, Thanos, Superman Prime, Mr. Mxyzptlk... although in actuality, Odin and Mxy are the only ones on that list would win...He's just the most annoyingly over powered hero of all time.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: Oh, and Adam Warlock and Doctor Strange.

@MarioRedfield: that is all good but I am thik anime/manga characters who could beat or tie with him in a fight

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: I agree... Surfer sucks.... though I respect some of his feats.. I still don't like him, just like how I don't like Thor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel