Who are on your Youtube Subscribtion list?

Topic started by Devilly on March 30, 2009. Last post by Black_Rose 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I dont really go to Youtube to watch random vids about people without lives or (at least interesting ones) XD
No i have regular subscriptions that i check every day through Hotmail so i only really go to Youtube to watch new vids from those people and the occasional music vid ^^ here is my list pretty widespread at least to me also i deleted many old and unnessecery subscriptions that became unactive i`m also discovering that many great people have become inactive over the course of time.

My List:

BlueBeetle43: how else am i gonna watch Batman Brave and the Bold? damn Dutch tv wont broadcast it XD
GhostWatching: one of my favorite paranormal channels also because she`s the only one left XD
Damien225: revieuws Kamen Rider toys
gonbessa001: RIDER WARS!!!
JamesNintendoNerd: AVGN RULES!!!(be sure to check out his newest vids that was added like a hour and a half ago)^^
Mirada23: Misc... toku/anime vids
MostHauntedRules: my first favorite i <3 Most Haunted youtube banned this guy because of well Most Haunted but i refuse to take him of the list XD
raulkant007: He broadcasts the Chinese Armor Hero series to bad it aint subbed in English XD 
Screwattack: Hardnews
NostalgiaCriticFan: Needs i say more? lol
Xander2k5: Best Toku music videos on yuotube pure truth!!
xxBoukeNPrimExx: I added her because we have a commen hate ZAIDO SUCKS!!! >_< and she has the occasional cool toku vid a true fan :)

That`s it XD who are on your list? :)
Post by Shinichi_Akiyama (10 posts) See mini bio Level 2
smosh: I just love those guys. Plus Ian has my last name.

And that's all...
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
DCompose is my main guy Love his Comic 101 Classes:)
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 NostalgiaCriticFan: Needs i say more? lol
Yes, do say more. I'm looking at that channel right now and I don't see the point. Infrequently updated multi-part videos of questionable quality that take away views from his site? Not to mention the copyright issues that forced Doug to stop using YouTube in the first place. Am I missing something here?
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
o_o you want me to put ALL of my subscriptions?! This will take a while xD

• acparadise- they have a BUNCH of cosplay stuff! So... yeah! ^_^
  • albertperez-friend
  • canfu- family
  • ComicVineVideos- come on... if your a viner and have youtube, you MUST add this
  • doggettbm- awesome artist! love his stuff!
  • ew1282- o_O I dont remember why I added that one...
  • goonieman86- o_o if you havent seen his stuff... I suggest the first video you watch of him is the Mariah Carey Christmas song... its a trip xD
  • julieson- o_O Dont remember....
  • Megami33- SMA! XD I LOVE SMA!!!
  • michaelpaulperez- friend
  • MonkeyDRuffy- dont remember... again...
  • nigahiga- HOW TO BE NINJA! xD
  • PulpSecret- comic stuff! yayz!
  • stacyandjulie- one word.... MARIMBA! XD
  • TeamFourStar- DragonballZ abrigded!? HELLZ YEAH!
  • tokyopoptv- anything to do with Tokyo Television, is on here, lol
  • Vageta8639- Naruto Abrigded Series!
  • VenetianPrincess- Random funny videos! :D YAYZ!
uhhh... YEAH! :D YAY FOR RANDOM ADDS! lol
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
LordAndrew said:
"Yes, do say more. I'm looking at that channel right now and I don't see the point. Infrequently updated multi-part videos of questionable quality that take away views from his site? Not to mention the copyright issues that forced Doug to stop using YouTube in the first place. Am I missing something here?
"
I use both his channels if i wanna post NC fragments on site instead of the whole ep but i don`t really do that often so i haven't been on the both of them since like a month lol
Amuck said:
"ComicVineVideos- come on... if your a viner and have youtube, you MUST add this"
Agh! i forgot to add that one to my new youtube account i should do that before quiting today  XD cool list Nova:)
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Shinichi_Akiyama said:
"smosh: I just love those guys. Plus Ian has my last name.

And that's all...
"
Dude I love them ^_^

My fave videos are their Pokemon video and their Ninja Turtles video ^_^
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Comic Vine has a channel? I know that Giant Bomb has one (it's one a select few channels that I'm subscribed to); any word on whether Anime Vice has one or will get one?
So yeah, for me it's Giant Bomb, some Giant Bomb users who upload interesting video content, Atlus USA, and a couple other things. That's what I'm subscribed to.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Only Thunderfoot I think.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel