Which Would You want to Evolve Into?

Topic started by sceonn on Sept. 7, 2011. Last post by Levance 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Alright! Giorno Giovanna's stand powers sound good, power over life and godly defense...

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Though I'm not too fond of too much power IRL, being an SSJ2 would be cool as well

ND

@Newdeath:

What kinda techs do you want/create as a ss2 like kamehameha (too long to charge)?

@sceonn: Definitely techs that are short and powerful :P

ND

No one else interested?

@sceonn: It would be cool to be a Saint for a day, but only a day. That is too much power for my liking

ND

oh--kay! Edited again, added some more stuff i just remember.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sceonn: I'll evolve to a witch from Umineko, it is pretty hax to do whatever I can imaginate

@Levance: AH! I'll add that right up...

@sceonn:Especify magic?, a Creator, that's more than magic is the highest rank among witches and it is almost a true omnipotent (it only lacks omnipresence)

@Levance: Creator huh, well that idea tempts me but i wouldn't want to be that powerful. I'll go with Type-Blue Muu for today!

@sceonn:Ok, you know, is curious, the Creator may be an analogy to the one above all from marvel, because the only character that appearedn in the story that was very near to became a creator was the one outside the story, the one who writed the books.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel