whats your kryptonite

Topic started by lordhaseo on April 28, 2009. Last post by Deacon_Sephiroth 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
meaning your weeknesses

mine


SPELLING

DORA THE EXPLORER

BO BOBO

JAZZ

YOAI


 thats all i got for now, but theres more
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
DORA THE EXPLORER?

care to explain...
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nerx said:
"DORA THE EXPLORER?care to explain..."

THERE THEM SONG IS TARIBLE!!!!!! look it up on youtube if you dare!!!!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Fine... fine
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Cheesecake is my weakness in a good way;)
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
"Human" by The Killers...I have never been so annoyed by song lyrics before I heard that one >.>
Post by Killer7 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 2
"Undead" by Hollywood Undead. I hate the lyrics, but love the music, wish they had an instrumental, and same thing with "Something in you mouth" by Nickleback (WTH at the title of the song.) 

Marshmallows, just love eating them ;)
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
B.E.T
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Zorn said:
"B.E.T"
LOL Why?
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Crappy music and deadlines.
Post by KamikazeRee (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
spelling

grammer

english

to much sun

poop

body hair

mostly my brain
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Neku said:
"...deadlines."
UGH I hate deadlines x.x Especially if they're unreasonable...
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Tempest said:
"Neku said:
"...deadlines."
UGH I hate deadlines x.x Especially if they're unreasonable..."
I always wait to do things last-minute too. 
Post by Catastro (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10
"I'm Like A Bird" by Nelly Furtado

I hate it so much.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mad women ( the heck do you deal with that?)
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
French Toast

Alliance players (betcha can't kill just one)
 
Free Credit Report dot com commercials..... the bastards
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"French ToastAlliance players (betcha can't kill just one) Free Credit Report dot com commercials..... the bastards"
LOL I love the Commericals I always stop what I'm doing just to listen to the JingleXD

Free Credit Report dot com tell your friends tell your dad tell your mom
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Sonata said:
"Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"French ToastAlliance players (betcha can't kill just one) Free Credit Report dot com commercials..... the bastards"
LOL I love the Commericals I always stop what I'm doing just to listen to the JingleXD

Free Credit Report dot com tell your friends tell your dad tell your mom♫"
the bad news..... the song is in my head now (d#mn you)
the good news .. It has replaced the last tune that was stuck in there all morning (the he-man theme)
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
LOLXD
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"the bad news..... the song is in my head now (d#mn you)the good news .. It has replaced the last tune that was stuck in there all morning (the he-man theme)"
rofl...:P
When you hear two (or more) songs from different directions...makes me go insane <__>
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel