What's the meaning of TK?

Topic started by eddz99 on June 10, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

?

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@eddz99: You need to edit your post so that people have some clue as to what you're talking about.

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

TK? Team Kill or Team Killer is the version that I'm most familiar with. Basically, it means someone who shoots members of their own team during a competitive multiplayer match.

Post by rubberluffy (595 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@PenguinDust said:

TK? Team Kill or Team Killer is the version that I'm most familiar with. Basically, it means someone who shoots members of their own team during a competitive multiplayer match.

The only other TK I can think of is shorthand for Telekinesis. Thanks for no context, thread creator.

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@rubberluffy said:

@PenguinDust said:

The only other TK I can think of is shorthand for Telekinesis. Thanks for no context, thread creator.

Yeah, "telekinesis" is another one, but it occurred to me that he might be referring to Takeru "T.K." Takaishi from Digimon.

Post by eldiax (130 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Maybe it's this TK from Angel Beats?

Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Don't know why this is in GD when we have to guess what we are discussing:P
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@eddz99:

TK is a character from Digimon, who partner is Patamon

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Okay seeing as this is in off-topic, I'm going to assume he's referring to a non-anime related TK which could be any of the following:

Thymidine Kinase (TK) which is an enzyme that can be found in most living cells. The enzyme functions as a catalyse for a reaction that helps DNA synthesize in cells and helps cell division.

Tk, an open source widget toolkit that provides a library of basic elements for building a graphical user interface in a ton of different programming languages.

Or, TK a Peruvian Rock Band founded way back in 2001 by vocalist Emilio Perez de Armas and ex-guitarist Edgar Guerra.

Note, this is pretty much just the result of my typing in the letters "TK" into the wikipedia search bar

OP has 24 hours to make sense of this or it gets locked.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

TK

Team Kurosaki??

24 hour mark

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel