whats the last you ate?!

Topic started by Champy on Jan. 23, 2009. Last post by reiyo 2 weeks, 4 days ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I am now waiting for WEDGIES
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Rice cracker mix *_* Mmm.
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Devilly said:
"Pepper said:
"Devilly said:
"A Frikandel broodje with lots of chilli!  :D"
OMG that sounds fun *tries ot say it outloud * what it is?"
this "
In the Netherlands, the frikandel mainly consists of a mixture of pork, beef, chicken, and horse meat.!!!!!!!!

OMG HORSEMEAT!   but still sounds good, yum deep fried.  I'd still like to try it.  :D:D
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Popeyes chicken with rice~~~
RedRoses said:
"Popeyes chicken with rice~~~"
YUMMM! we just now got one of those where i live
Pepper said:
"RedRoses said:
YUMMM! we just now got one of those where i live"
Fantastic! Their chicken is way better than KFC's. Popeyes is my favorite fast food chicken place. :)
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pepper said:
''OMG HORSEMEAT!   but still sounds good, yum deep fried.  I'd still like to try it.  :D:D
"
Not the one i ate its something like 30% pork 70%beef i know cuz i made it myself ^^
RedRoses said:
"Pepper said:
"RedRoses said:
YUMMM! we just now got one of those where i live"
Fantastic! Their chicken is way better than KFC's. Popeyes is my favorite fast food chicken place. :)"
VERY VERY TRUE, but i will admit that KFC is pretty good, not as good but i still love them too :D awesome another Popeye's lover ♥

Devilly said:
"Pepper said:
''OMG HORSEMEAT!   but still sounds good, yum deep fried.  I'd still like to try it.  :D:D
"
Not the one i ate its something like 30% pork 70%beef i know cuz i made it myself ^^"
Ohhhh dude your awesome, you know how to make a sausage!!! O_o
Yeah KFC does have good chicken (at times, depends on the location...) but I'll always love Popeyes more. <3

"Unlike other sausages, a frikandel is deep-fried"
Oh bloody hell. I want this NOW. (This would totally not help my diet right now~ XD)
RedRoses said:
"Yeah KFC does have good chicken (at times, depends on the location...) but I'll always love Popeyes more. <3

Oh bloody hell. I want this NOW. (This would totally not help my diet right now~ XD)
"
dude, WHEN I SAW DEEP FRIED I SAID THE SAME THING "D  you are now my food best friend :D:D:D   deep fried buddies for life
Pepper said:
Devilly said:
"Pepper said:
"
Not the one i ate its something like 30% pork 70%beef i know cuz i made it myself ^^"
"
Its easy with a meat mill but it takes long to make a frikandel broodje(difirent from a broodje frikandel:
first i have to fry it for a short while cool it and then i have to wrap it in a few leaves of puff pastry and loads of chilli sauce and after the i rub some eggwhite over it and put it in the oven for 30 minutes yum!
Devilly said:
"Pepper said:
Devilly said:
"Pepper said:
"
"
Its easy with a meat mill but it takes long to make a frikandel broodje(difirent from a broodje frikandel:
first i have to fry it for a short while cool it and then i have to wrap it in a few leaves of puff pastry and loads of chilli sauce and after the i rub some eggwhite over it and put it in the oven for 30 minutes yum!
"
is going to the netherlands* for deep fried treats and goodies!:D
Well to be true mine looks more like this :)

god now im hungry XD
GOSH ME TOO!!!
Pepper said:
"RedRoses said:
"Yeah KFC does have good chicken (at times, depends on the location...) but I'll always love Popeyes more. <3

"
dude, WHEN I SAW DEEP FRIED I SAID THE SAME THING "D  you are now my food best friend :D:D:D   deep fried buddies for life"
Oh yeah~! *high five*

That looks DELICIOUS Devilly. Now I feel all guilty with myself for wanting to eat more unhealthy food.

MuststayfitforYokocosplayMuststayfitforYokocosplayMuststayfirforYokocosplay...
RedRoses said:
"Pepper said:
"RedRoses said:

"
dude, WHEN I SAW DEEP FRIED I SAID THE SAME THING "D  you are now my food best friend :D:D:D   deep fried buddies for life"
Oh yeah~! *high five*

That looks DELICIOUS Devilly. Now I feel all guilty with myself for wanting to eat more unhealthy food.

MuststayfitforYokocosplayMuststayfitforYokocosplayMuststayfirforYokocosplay..."
Im trying to stay in shape for a yoruichi one  V_V
I`m trying to stay in shape too but just to stay fit and avoid extra pain from friendly fists XD
Pepper said:
Im trying to stay in shape for a yoruichi one  V_V"
ooo Yoruichi! Cool beans. =3 I cosplayed as Soi Fon once.

Devilly said:
"I`m trying to stay in shape too but just to stay fit and avoid extra pain from friendly fists XD"
It's not like I'm staying fit just because of cosplaying, it's just one of my reasons/motivators ;D I just have a bit of belly fat... I just need to trim it down a bit. :)

*sighs* I'll be going to Goldilocks (Filipino bakery and other such yummy stuff) today... my family is trying to kill my diet here! I wonder what I shall order...
RedRoses said:

"I`m trying to stay in shape too but just to stay fit and avoid extra pain from friendly fists XD"
*sighs* I'll be going to Goldilocks (Filipino bakery and other such yummy stuff) today... my family is trying to kill my diet here! I wonder what I shall order...
"
LoL when im at my girlfriend`s place and her mom aint home we order Chinese/Indonesian/Surename take-out
(her living so close to the beach mall helps) and with my budget being unlimited i quickly pork out XD
Digging in = bad idea for dieting

So I went to Goldilocks. We ended up buying hecka stuff (almost like a mini-buffet at our table I swear)... I ate beef mechado, sisig, and a bunch of other Filipino food. I'm stuffed... But good golly I swear if I keep eating like this D:

*mumbles gonna eat healthy tomorrow dammit mumbles*
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel