What's on Your Wishlist?

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on May 1, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

So my birthday is around the corner and I threw a quick Amazon Wishlist together. As I quickly discovered, it turns out your wishlist can say a lot about you! You can see mine here.

I was left wondering; what do other people have on their wishlists? Gadgets? Clothes? Anime and Manga? What does your wishlist say about you? Perhaps more importantly - what cool things do you have on your wishlist that I don't?

If you have a wishlist (Amazon or otherwise) that you'd like to share, post it here!

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Lol. Someone likes their syrup. Here's what I threw up on short notice. As you can see, it's mostly video games. I would have put more books and movies on the list, but my library already has those things. Although it does not have Summer Wars and Game of Thrones Season 2 is heavily requested.

@Acura_Max: Nice list, not sure why you took a picture instead of just linking to it, but hey :P Game of Thrones is awesome, so many characters to keep up with though, sometimes I feel like I need a wiki next to me while I'm watching to keep up with everything. I could use a laptop or a tablet but I'm not sure exactly what I want, a Windows 8 tablet of some sort, probably.

Added the Kotobukiya Justice League figures to my list. They're so shiny! It'll cost somewhere around £245 to get them all though (about $380) ...oof. And that's at a discount, too.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i turned 23 2 weeks ago, sadly my families to poor to afford a wish list but i am wanting SAO on DVD + sound track as well as a new xbox/computer since there hardware is both dieing :(

@Daniel_Newton: At 10 inches those figures are worth the price. I like how Wonder Woman gets to keep her pants. I remember there was a huge thread at comicvine where people were arguing about whether it was sexist that Wonder Woman got pants.

I also updated my list. After submitting my first list, I remembered that I was really looking forward to DVD release of Homeland season 2. I remember that my sister and I really liked the first season; we finished the entire season in about 2 days. I also added some books that I'm looking forward to and books that I really liked. Recently, "The Orhan's Master's Son" won the Pulitzer Prize; it's getting some buzz at my local library, so I'll check it out. "Ready Player One" is on the list because it's totally awesome. The book knows how to have fun.

@haseo_yashimora: You don't need money to make a wishlist. That's the reason why we have a wishlist; we're broke, but we like browsing through amazon. =P

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Acura_Max: xD

So it turns out building an Amazon wishlist just before your birthday is a fantastic idea! I've already had Dead or Alive 5, Injustice, and both volumes of the Star Trek/Doctor Who comic series bought for me.

...why didn't I do this years ago?!

Now I just need to think of more things to add to it, haha.

@Daniel_Newton: What black magic is this?!

Happy birthday duder!

@Acura_Max: Haha, thanks. My birthday isn't until the 7th though, but a few friends got me presents early :)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Resident Evil: Revelations for Wii U.

Post by Dream (7,095 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Don't have a wish list per say on Amazon. But I do have a number of titles I've pre-ordered or are expecting in the next week or so. Let's see:

Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Dream, Acura Max, and Rubber Luffy gave me some recommendations for the PS2.

• Okami
  • Dark Cloud 2
  • Tekken 5 and other the other ones
  • .Hack
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Final Fantasy X and VIII
  • Persona 3 and 4
  • Shadow of the Colossus

That's my wish list.

@Daniel_Newton:

Happy birthday! We're both Taurus.

Edit:

Oh, I forgot anime.

Eh, I wish Sket Dance manga gets licensed in the USA. I don't have much for anime.

@Dream: Nice list. I must admit I've been tempted to buy the Sentai release of Mysterious Girlfriend X. Really enjoyed that series.

@takashichea said:

Dream, Acura Max, and Rubber Luffy gave me some recommendations for the PS2.

• Okami
  • Dark Cloud 2
  • Tekken 5 and other the other ones
  • .Hack
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Final Fantasy X and VIII
  • Persona 3 and 4
  • Shadow of the Colossus

That's a solid list of games, though some of them have been remade or remastered in HD for the PlayStation 3 at this point. If you have a PS3 or 360 you should get Tekken Tag 2 instead of Tekken 5. Both are great fighting games but Tag 2 is a considerable improvement.

Happy birthday! We're both Taurus.

Thanks Taka!

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Daniel_Newton said:

@Acura_Max: Haha, thanks. My birthday isn't until the 7th though, but a few friends got me presents early :)

Happy birthday!! :DDD

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Here's my wishlist:

• PS3 console (mainly because Kingdom Hearts 1.5 will be released only on PS3)
  • Okami Kodomo Ame to Yuki movie DVD
Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Get the PS3, dude!!! We can be PSN online buddies! :D
Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Daniel_Newton:

I'll check that out.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,046 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

What I got so far on Amazon.

@Supreme Marvel said:

What I got so far on Amazon.

I spy a copy(s) of the Absolute Sandman. Well done, sir, well done.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,046 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Acura_Max: I was/am unable to see your wishlist. It just takes me to the Amazon page. Sorry. No copy. :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel