What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Supreme Marvel 2 days, 18 hours ago.
Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Yeah, we did it! Got the Hentai page up to 100 for both manga and anime. Dekken did a lot of the anime while I tackled the manga.

The other two concepts in yellow are pages I did a massive wiki rush on those two. It has been a while since I crash through the wiki like that.

Post by AgentFakku (213 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If she just said you pervert, I'm going to heaven. Mmh!

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20

LOL

Post by Bigheart711 (3,932 posts) See mini bio Level 21

One day of school left and I'm done with the quarter! @__@

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ai Tenchi Muyo!

I'm all over this!

Post by Dream (7,678 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Hoping to finish up Touch by this upcoming weekend.

@Bigheart711:

Lucky, I'm in the 3rd or 4th week.

@Supreme Marvel:

I see you at the Ai Tenchi Muyo! discussion thread if I can find a damn trailer for the series. I haven't seen Tenchi War on Geminar yet. This is probably my first Tenchi series that doesn't have Ryoko or Ayeka.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,932 posts) See mini bio Level 21

"All up in my phone looking for pictures from the other night

She gon' be upset if she keep scrolling to the left

Dawg, she gon' see some shit that she don't wanna see

She ain't ready for it

If I ain't the greatest, then I'm headed for it"

Song: Drake - 0 to 100/The Catch Up

Post by Dream (7,678 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@takashichea: War on Geminar takes place in the OVA continuity of the Tenchi franchise years after the events of the third OVA series. Watching prior titles in the franchise wouldn't be a necessity to see it for the most part, but there are passing mentions of elements to the series mythos from series lead Kenchi that may fly over your head if you aren't familiar enough with the series.

@takashichea: You should watch War on Geminar! The artwork is beautiful! Kenshi, half-brother of Tenchi, is amazing. I haven't seen GXP, but I heard that Kenshi was shown as a baby in that series.

@Dream:

I want to experience everything good the Tenchi franchise offers. The continuity does puzzle me. Thanks for the clarification. I thought there was a requirement.

@Supreme Marvel:

I haven't heard of GXP. Seems Tenchi has a fetish for officers and ladies in the workforce.

Anyone seen New Girl? The character, Schmidt. I envision a similar character as him, for my own novel. Thing is. My character will be a ninja samurai. So the people that have watched it and know who he is. Think you'd read a character similar to Schmidt who is a ninja samurai?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel