What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by reiyo 10 hours, 30 minutes ago.
Post by reiyo (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SonNeko: I really don't think big of it at all, but, anyways, here it is. This was actually a bit old thread, though.

I think he's just joking. But I think I just hope he does.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/elder-god-demonbane-vs-the-beyonder-1599636/

Post by Sonata (36,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Damn these ad bots.

Octopus + Scaled Body + Bat-Like Wings = Cthulhu.

Post by takashichea (16,555 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I'm so not used to HTML coding on Wikia. I can do Anime Vice coding, but the Wikia is a different story. Java, CSS, HTML Hard to figure how to make things work.

^You dang right. I was like a bilge snipe while working into a wikia site. I ended up editing only one page.

Post by Sonata (36,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FINAL FOUR BOUND AGAIN!!!!!!!! AND 38-0!!!!!!! 2 MORE GAMES TO IMMORTALITY!!!!

Post by Bigheart711 (4,418 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea said:

I'm so not used to HTML coding on Wikia. I can do Anime Vice coding, but the Wikia is a different story. Java, CSS, HTML Hard to figure how to make things work.

I had it a bit easier for the Wooser wikia, but the character template was always a struggle. The attributes that I modified wouldn't work or even display.

If Yog Sothoth is the All in One. And he is the embodiment of everything. Everything is Yog Sothoth and Yog Sothoth is Everything. That would mean Reiyo is Yog Sothoth and Yog Sothoth is also Reiyo? Or Soap Bubbles is Yog Sothoth and Yog Sothoth is Soap Bubbles?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel