What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by takashichea 4 days, 8 hours ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It is cold here too. It was pretty much snowimg all morning but now we have a blue sky >_>

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ComicMan24: It snowed quite a bit while I was home on break but quickly warmed up. Not so in my college town, but at least it isn't snowing. I'm just a pansy.

@Fat_Magnum said:

@ComicMan24: It snowed quite a bit while I was home on break but quickly warmed up. Not so in my college town, but at least it isn't snowing. I'm just a pansy.

It was the first time that snowed in my area this season. We actually had relatively good weather during the holidays. Hopefully, it will snow again soon since the sun has set and it can't melt it again... Not a big snow fan?

@ComicMan24: I generally enjoy cold weather but I must admit I try to refrain from being out in snow. Now that I am a lot skinnier than I used to be it seems to get to me easier lol

@Fat_Magnum: I like cold weather too. Can't stand heat at all. At least cold is easier to deal with imo. lol Yeah I can understand that. Recently lost a lot of weight too and cold does seem to get to me somewhat more. Although not that much compared to before.

The OT posts about Thor made me think of this:

Could check the Total Recall remake.

Dammit Dead or Alive! Just disappear. You're existence can only be summarized as an unequivocally disgusting blemish on an already debased medium, my favorite though it be.

Can't believe I am going to check yet another new anime...

Damn I've spent a half hour at this? lawl

This is the case when you are online. You get online for just a minute and somehow an hour has paased lol

Damn, I almost didn't notice that a new Sakurasou episode is out.

I'll wait a bit and grab some lunch then on to the unpleasant business of determining which books I'll need and which to postpone purchase as they may not be needed. Also lab equipments. -.-

That was off lol

Ohh well. Could go watch some anime.

"Send a heartbeat to the void that cries through you..."

There's just a small matter of business to attend to and then my day is dreadfully open and boring.

I guess I am going to watch that new anime tomorrow. Wish I had my laptop now :(

Doubt it is going to snow any time later tonight.

I like how all of the stuff I needed to get done today collectively took less than half an hour -.-

Is that a bad thing?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel