What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 20 hours, 50 minutes ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,117 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Errm. You.

It was you. Just deal with it.

Bit desperate now aren't you? Trying to force your desires on me. tut tut tut

O_O Is surprised because he has no idea what desires he is talking about

The desire for me to accept a lie. It's okay CM, or should I say Edward. What name do you prefer? I'll stick with Edward for you. I know you seem to like it.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Can't believe Skyfall got over a billion.

It got over a billion? Last I checked it was in 890 millions.

Yeah. Surprised. I was seeing how the Hobbit was doing and spotted it.

Surprised as well tbh. Did think it was a good movie and knew it was going to do well but not that well.

Still don't know whether to watch Hobbit or not. Might go tomorrow.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Errm. You.

The desire for me to accept a lie. It's okay CM, or should I say Edward. What name do you prefer? I'll stick with Edward for you. I know you seem to like it.

Really Marvel? Really? Denying your past like this? Never thought you would do that. Son, I am disappoint.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Surprised as well tbh. Did think it was a good movie and knew it was going to do well but not that well.

I enjoyed it. People always complaining it was too long. Well it might have been longer if they never had the third film.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

I enjoyed it. People always complaining it was too long. Well it might have been longer if they never had the third film.

Have heard that from several people really. And I admit, it is one of the reasons I still haven't seen it. Ohh well, I guess I am going to find out tomorrow lol

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

Really Marvel? Really? Denying your past like this? Never thought you would do that. Son, I am disappoint.

You're disappointed I wouldn't take your mantle as Edward? I'd never accept that from you. You said before I was older. Unless you've been the same age fr a long time, then I guess Edward name if perfect for you to keep.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

You're disappointed I wouldn't take your mantle as Edward? I'd never accept that from you. You said before I was older. Unless you've been the same age fr a long time, then I guess Edward name if perfect for you to keep.

Well last I checked I still age so your argument is not really working here. Sorry, better luck next time Edward.

Hobbit seems to be doing pretty well too from what I see.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

Well last I checked I still age so your argument is not really working here. Sorry, better luck next time Edward.

Trying to cover your tracks now? Like I said, you're not that good.

Damn, they are not showing Hobbit anymore at that cinema.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

Sorry but you were, are and will always be Edward. You might as well accept it and be over with it.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

Sorry but you were, are and will always be Edward. You might as well accept it and be over with it.

You've only convinced people that you are Edward. Why would I accept a lie?

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

Seriously, that whole attempt of you trying to deny that you are Edward saddens me.

Poor Psy. Don't think how he could come up with anything that could surpass Gangnam Style. And for the record I am not the song's biggest fan.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

Seriously, that whole attempt of you trying to deny that you are Edward saddens me.

It's not an attempt. Because it never happened to me. You're the only one whom remembers it. So the obvious answer is it was you.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Errm. You.

It's not an attempt. Because it never happened to me. You're the only one whom remembers it. So the obvious answer is it was you.

You are just lucky it happened so long ago.

Damn, it got late. Should go get some sleep soon.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Not sure if I want to grab a snack to tide me over before this party thang.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Awesome. Viz is stepping up there game

She sure is pretty but still she needs to relax more.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel