What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 hour, 27 minutes ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, a lot of films back then were like this. Or maybe they just seem like this to us now.

Both of them actually lol

Weren't you the one we used to call Edward back in the Ledger? lol It all comes back to me now.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: Disturbia & The Frighteners.

No. Might have been Crom, because he said they'd win a fight or Erik for backing him up.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24: Disturbia & The Frighteners.

No. Might have been Crom, because he said they'd win a fight or Erik for backing him up.

lol I have actually seen both of them. Just didn't recognise the titles.

No it was you. It was back when the chatbox was still active. You made a joke about how people around you need sunglasses when you go out and me and another user started calling you Edward because he sparkles in the sun. You got so mad lol

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Thinking of checking Planetes. It does seem like an interesting anime.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: I guess you're getting senile in your old age. Defo not me.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

He actually threw the cross into the wrong harbor? LMAO

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

Thinking of checking Planetes. It does seem like an interesting anime.

Spotted that also. I've already seen the first episode. A lot different from other animé.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

Not working. You might as well accept it. We know you like the men.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Errm. You.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Thinking of checking Planetes. It does seem like an interesting anime.

Spotted that also. I've already seen the first episode. A lot different from other animé.

I did read some things about it some time ago. They went with a more realistic tone in this one and I would like to see how that is.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Not working. You might as well accept it. We know you like the men.

Ohh, are you sure now?

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Errm. You.

It was you. Just deal with it.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Errm. You.

It was you. Just deal with it.

Bit desperate now aren't you? Trying to force your desires on me. tut tut tut

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can't believe Skyfall got over a billion.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

Can't believe Skyfall got over a billion.

It got over a billion? Last I checked it was in 890 millions.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I think I am younger than you :P And no, it was definitely you.

I see what you're doing now. It was you, you're just trying to move it onto me. Nice try. You're not THAT good.

Sorry, definitely you. No one else would get so mad just by being called Edward lol

Errm. You.

It was you. Just deal with it.

Bit desperate now aren't you? Trying to force your desires on me. tut tut tut

O_O Is surprised because he has no idea what desires he is talking about

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Can't believe Skyfall got over a billion.

It got over a billion? Last I checked it was in 890 millions.

Yeah. Surprised. I was seeing how the Hobbit was doing and spotted it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel