What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by takashichea 1 day, 12 hours ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The second episode of Nekomonogatari is out already? Yay!!!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Could watch it now. Not really feeling sleepy yet anyway.

Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Just got back from my flight.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I probably got reported after that last League of Legends game.. teehee, I'm such a jerkface.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fat_Magnum said:

I probably got reported after that last League of Legends game.. teehee, I'm such a jerkface.

What did you do this time, you troll? :P

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

And time for Nekomonogatari ep. 2!!!

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Im wishing people where quieter in the morning. Loud people in the morning makes Aleasha an unhappy girl!

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I wonder if there's a longer title out there than Devil's Castle Dracula X: Rondo of Blood...

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

And after Nekomonogatari, I think I'll check The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Hope it's good.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What else could I check? A short anime that has been completed would be good. Hmm...

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Hate going back to work today.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Off to watch some anime.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Played Sonic 3 earlier. Haven't played it in months and Jesus Christ my skill somehow went really downhill... I only one chaos emerald in Angel Island zone instead of all four there... oh well... at least I didn't drown in Angel Island Zone like someone else did in a playthrough. :P

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

Played Sonic 3 earlier. Haven't played it in months and Jesus Christ my skill somehow went really downhill... I only one chaos emerald in Angel Island zone instead of all four there... oh well... at least I didn't drown in Angel Island Zone like someone else did in a playthrough. :P

lol Know that feeling. I remember some time ago when I played some game I hadn't played in ages, that I had gotten so rusty, my little sister even beat me in it.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou wasn't bad. At least the first episode anyway.

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24: It actually gets surprisingly better as it goes too. I put off watching it forever then I finally broke down and watched it I am now caught up and love the show.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Aleasha: For a non-scifi/fantasy anime (since I prefer those more), seems pretty good.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Played Sonic 3 earlier. Haven't played it in months and Jesus Christ my skill somehow went really downhill... I only one chaos emerald in Angel Island zone instead of all four there... oh well... at least I didn't drown in Angel Island Zone like someone else did in a playthrough. :P

lol Know that feeling. I remember some time ago when I played some game I hadn't played in ages, that I had gotten so rusty, my little sister even beat me in it.

Yep. I was ashamed at failing to get all of the chaos emeralds there. But still, at least this didn't happen to me. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eXL9pA9R-hI#t=393s

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786: So you say :P

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What else could I check? Hmm...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel