What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 12 hours, 47 minutes ago.
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@ComicMan24: They probably will the Fate series is very popular.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: I know but it while take a while to do so, considering that the light novel hasn't even been published yet.

Fate/Zero has a great OST.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Giantbomb says my favored genre is action-adventure... I guess I have gone more to that now instead of RPGs.

I'm too competitive to stay away from killing peoples online ^.^

@Fat_Magnum said:

I'm too competitive to stay away from killing peoples online ^.^

starts moving away from Magnum slowly :P

Sure enough, after linking my steam account: Favored Genre is action.

@ComicMan24: Yo should take this! I scored as a killer-achiever. I knew before I started I would come out as killer lolol

Online Now
Headed out for a minuteXD

@Fat_Magnum: Not really much into gaming but took it anyway. I got this.

Your gamerDNA is:

The Explorer motto:"No stone unturned!"Description:

It's not so much the wandering around and poking about, but that euphoric eureka moment the Explorer strives for. The joys of discovery do not necessarily involve geography, real or virtual. They may derive from the mental road less traveled, the uncovering of esoteric or hidden knowledge and it's creative application. Explorers make great theory crafters. The most infinitesimal bit of newness can deliver the most delicious zing to an Explorer.

Secondary influences

• Explorer Killers enjoy seeing the world, meeting interesting people...and killing them. EKs love all discovery, but finding an edge over the competition is best. Always seeking new opportunity, an EK likely knows the ten best places to find certain types of opponents, as well as ten different ways for taking them down.
  • Explorer Achievers have been there, done that and have the t-shirt...in fact they have a plethora of t-shirts, badges, trophies and other rewards. EAs are the completionists of the gamer world. They like to find new places, quests, easter eggs, unlocks, maps etc. and check them off as have, visited or beaten. Like real world travelers, EAs enjoy collecting memorabilia that helps them relive their experiences later.
  • Explorer Socializers are the glue of the online world. Not only do they like to delve in to find all the cool stuff, but they also enjoy sharing that knowledge with others. Explorer socializers power the wikis, maps, forums and theory craft sites of the gamer world.

@Fat_Magnum said:

I knew before I started I would come out as killer lolol

Starts looking at him suspiciously.

Post by Acura_Max (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fat_Magnum: @ComicMan24: It turns out that I'm also an explorer! (of the anti-social variety!) So I'm more likely to player kill than make buddies.

@Acura_Max: I am not much of a killer apparently lol

How can some Youtube conversations get out of line so much?

Online Now
I was a Killer, but it depends on my mood really.

Wow. I did not expect that ending. Mark of the Ninja is a great game. Damn good fun.

Also:

@Fat_Magnum said:

Wow. I did not expect that ending. Mark of the Ninja is a great game. Damn good fun.

Also:

Damn man. You are dangerous :P

Yawns

Feeling kinda sleepy.

@ComicMan24: Well I'm no griefer or anything(most of the time). It's just that competitive games are the most exciting to me. In an MMO having a good PvP element is essential for me to enjoy it ^.^

@Fat_Magnum: I can understand that. Btw what is a griefer?

@ComicMan24: Someone who is out just to cause grief in other players by doing really dickhead stuff. Like a max level guy going into newbie zones fora few hours and killing all the lowbies and quest givers and such. Not that I've done that with a group of friends or anything.

Never.

@Fat_Magnum: I see. Not surprised players like that exist.

Not that I've done that with a group of friends or anything.

Suuure :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel