What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by takashichea 1 day, 4 hours ago.
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wow never before have I seen the front of a stove explode like that yes I said explode as one of my three roommates foot went through it yes so it had help. I would like to take a moment to talk about anger issues............. We will never get all the glass up!

Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sucks we lost the game today, but a great effort by Kentucky to make a comeback.
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Nice to see a bit of activity over there *glances over fence at other sections of the forum*

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

There has been too many moe shows lately (If memory serves me, there is at least 5 shows copying K-ON!! in the Winter 2013 season). At first I thought it was kind of cute, but enough is enough! I want to see giant robot battles and explosions EVERYWHERE.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Note to self: Don't decide to empty closet and clean out old school notes when you know you won't follow through...turning your room into an obstacle course >.<

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Fight between Boesch and Philippou was brutal...

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The problem with having like 6 games I want to play is that I end up not playing any while I try to decide what to play. I, almost invariably, get distracted and come back later to the same dilemma.

/firstworldproblemsed

Jesus, that last fight was also really bloody.

Was hoping for Dos Santos to win. Oh well. It was still a great fight.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fat_Magnum said:

Nice to see a bit of activity over there *glances over fence at other sections of the forum*

Yeah, fortunately at least this part of the forums has been quite active lately.

What's with this rain?

@ComicMan24: What part of the world is actually getting rain its fricking freezing here.

@Aleasha: It's been raining almost non-stop since yesterday morning. It is annoying. Well I live in Greece. While it has snowed in some mountain areas or other areas with high enough altitude, where I live while it is cold, it is not cold enough to snow >_>

@ComicMan24: I could see that. I have to go and live a hop skip and a jump from Canada to insure I have all the snow without the friendliness. =p

@Aleasha: So you are a Canadian I see. You guys are lucky, you must get so much snow there.

@Acura_Max said:

I want to see giant robot battles and explosions EVERYWHERE.

HELL YEAH!!!!!

lol

@ComicMan24: Nope American or a Hoosier if you wanna get technical lol but I live in Indiana which if you just slide by Chicago and hop and skip over the great lakes and there is Canada all the cold none of the friendless

@Aleasha: Well, you must still get a lot of snow there anyway.

@ComicMan24: Tons in the past but actually the last couple of years we kind of skipped over the winter season now this year its back but not to bad then again we still have time so knock on wood. I always imagined Greece to be warm with cold air coming off the water. (Although for the winter months I imagined some cool down but nothing like here)

@Aleasha: It is a warm country. Sure it can get cold but nothing like the cold you must get over there, I imagine.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel