What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 7 hours, 31 minutes ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: I know, right? lol All they do all day is sleep, and eat and yet you feel bad when you wake them up.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ComicMan24: And the worst part is my cat always seems to be laying on something I wanna use. My shoes, my computer chair, my bed and getting hair all over everything. Everything but the mat he's supposed to be on lol.

@UltimateHero0406: lol That seems so familiar. My cats do the same. You buy mats, blankets etc for them and they still sleep on your stuff lol And yeah the hair thing is annoying.

@ComicMan24: Yep, no matter how much you wash em, they always shed. I need to get him to a groomer and quick so I can get some of this hair off.

@UltimateHero0406: You wash your cat? Mine would kill me if I ever tried that lol

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Don't know why anyone would shoot up children in a school. I just hate this world sometimes. And for all the people saying that we should not be talking about gun control now after this incident occurred, they're right - we should have talked about gun control LONG before any of shootings like this occurred.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Once again American shows how f**ked up it is.

@MrDirector786 said:

we should have talked about gun control LONG before any of shootings like this occurred.

Absolutely right. I hate when people drag there feet on an important issue until crap like this happens.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

WTF was that fucking asshole thinking? he needs to get punished of what he did.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 12

There is a battle in the battle threads that is pinned and locked. Any reason for that?

@DBZ_universe said:

If you're talking about the shooter, he apparently killed himself after the incident.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Woohoo finally beat Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance!!! :DDD

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Supreme Marvel said:

There is a battle in the battle threads that is pinned and locked. Any reason for that?

I've taken care of it. Most likely one of us (Probably me) pressed the wrong button on accident.
Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mcdonalds, How could you give me a flat sweet tea. How evil can you be.:(
Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

If you're talking about the shooter, he apparently killed himself after the incident.

Did he really? what a coward.

@MrDirector786 said:

Don't know why anyone would shoot up children in a school. I just hate this world sometimes. And for all the people saying that we should not be talking about gun control now after this incident occurred, they're right - we should have talked about gun control LONG before any of shootings like this occurred.

So true.

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

He did?

@DBZ_universe: @ComicMan24:

In the third paragraph of this report it says he killed himself.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

@MrDirector786: Yeah, heard that on the news as well earlier.

He also killed his mother. The gun he used belonged to her, who apparently was obsessed with them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel